E i g h t y 🥀

a/n~ yo here's an extra Monday post, cuz uno fuck it but like also my mum just gave birth hehe

*The door swung open and the intruder lunged at Payton, he landed on Payton and held a kitchen knife above his face. Two police officers ran in and grabbed the man, they pulled him back out and made him lie on the floor, then they walked back into your room, one with a gun in his hand and the other with a pair of handcuffs, you ran towards them and tried to run into the hallway*

y/n~ SAM!

plc~ ma'am stand back please!

*you tried to push through them blocking the door*

y/n~ SAM?! pl-please let me move! SAM. SAm. Sam.

*you slowly dropped to the floor and began balling, calling Sam's name out quieter everytime, as you saw him laying in the hallway holding his chest right above his left lung, covered in blood*

y/n~ SAM! SOMEONE. WHERE'S THE AMBULANCE, WE NEED AN AMBULANCE, HE'S DYING!!

plc~ ma'am, calm down, an ambulance is on their way

y/n~ well they need to be quicker! he's going to die, HE CAN'T DIE!

plc~ I'm sorry, we're doing our best

y/n~ well do better! we're sixteen for goodness sake and there's an intruder in our house and my friend is bleeding out on the god damn landing, why can't we live a normal life! This is all because of my fucked up dad and that bitch mistress of his!

*Payton ran up to you and tried to pull you back to the corner, you grabbed the carpet and tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong, he pulled you back and you stopped resisting, he wrapped his arms around you and covered your ears so you couldn't hear Sam screaming, his eyes started watering as you watched the paramedics rush in and put Sam on a stretcher, they carried him down the stairs and he was soon out of sight, Chase and Josh ran into your room and Chase started hugging you, Payton was just stood there staring at the intruder on the floor being handcuffed, a tear rolled down his cheek*

Payton's POV:

*My vision became blurry and I realised I was crying, I stood there motionless as I watched the intruder chuckle as the police officer handcuffed him and that was when I realised it wasn't over, it had only just begun, and we couldn't do anything to stop them, to stop him, the big bad, James y/l/n, he wasn't going to stop till me and y/n were no longer together and I wasn't going to let that happen, no matter the consequences. I could hear Chase talking but I didn't answer I was in a state of shock, and terror, and rage. I was mad, really really mad, I started storming towards the man outside my door, completely unaware of what I was doing as I bent down to his level and grabbed his hair pulling his head up*

Pay~ listen here you fucking piece of shit!, when you get into that rotting jail cell of yours. You tell James his little game is over, and be sure to remind all your other bastard mates too that think this is the god damn mafia! but let me tell you something you little punk! It isn't! this is our god damn lives! and you shouldn't have to take them away because James is the bad man here, but not for long.

*I slammed his head back down and I could hear his chin smash against the hardwood floor of our landing, I walked back into my room and grabbed a jacket, my shoes and my car keys, I stormed past the police officers, ran through the house and out the front door, I got in my car, put on my shoes, started blasting music and drove as fast as I could*

End of POV

*I watched Payton storm out as the police officers tried to chase him out the door, I ran to the balcony after them as they carried the intruder out to the cars*

y/n~ PAYTON COME BACK!

*he didn't say anything, he didn't even pay attention to me, he just kept walking, I tried to run after him but a police officer stopped me, she grabbed my arms and pushed me back, she sat me down and started trying to calm me down*

plc~ don't worry ma'am, he doesn't seem like a threat to anyone

y/n~ you don't know him, you don't know what he could do or say.

plc~ does he possess any weapons?

y/n~ no but-

plc~ so he can't hurt anyone, is he the sort of person that would get in a fight?

y/n~ if he's mad enough, and with all due respect but between you guys taking forever and his best mate being shot he seems pretty pissed

*you stormed back into your room and locked it you sat on your bed and didn't do anything else*

818 words