T h i r t e e n 🍒

*you wake up next to Payton, you're at your house now, last night after the police left you went to chick-fil-a then went back to your house, you and Payton {after a whole month} started talking about making it public for your fans.*

Pay~ Maybe we should tell our fans, they really want us to be together

y/n~ yh I think we should aswell, but I'm scared, there's going to be people that don't want us to be together, like your fangirls :( they obsess over you Pay.

Pay~ I know, but I obsess over you :) they're just going to have to deal with it

y/n~ awe Payyyy

*you jump on him and cuddle with him he wraps his arms around you*

Pay~ so when we going to tell them? *he kissed your forehead*

y/n~ soon, I promise

*you felt his squeeze tighten and you curled up into a ball with his arms wrapped around your waist, you just lay there for a little while admiring the boy beside you, the beautiful, kind and down to earth boy beside you, when you finally got up you had the biggest black eye ever, you go to your vanity*

y/n~ fuck! where's my concealer

*payton walks in from the bathroom, his soakng wet black hair dripping down his face, and a towel wrapped around his waist*

y/n~ I am never going to get used to that body

Pay~ wassup buba?

y/n~ or that nickname. trying to cover up my bruise

Pay~ fuck buba, thats bad, does it hurt?

y/n~ not that much actually

Pay~ oh. thats good

*he walks over to you and kissed you on the head, you turn around on your chair and look at him, you look down to see his breath-taking abs, you felt like you were drooling.*

y/n~ my baby been hitting the gyyyym

*Payton started to blush but tried to cover it up*

Pay~ anything to look good for my buba *he winked at you and walked over to his bag to get some clothes*

y/n~ you're so adorable Payton

Pay~ why thank you, my love *he bowed and looked at you trying to keep a straight face, you both burst into laughter and you fell off your chair*

Pay~ hah- oh fuck y/n.

*he helps you up and stands there trying not to laugh*

y/n~ oh shut up *you go red and hide you face in your hands*

Pay~ ok ok! you ok tho?

y/n~ yes Payton, im ok.

Pay~ ok good, I'm going to get changed ok?

y/n~ ok

*while Payton's getting changed, you go on tiktok and go through both your accounts, looking at all the tiktoks you've done together. In one, your sleeping in Payton's hoodie, he had his arms wrapped around you, he captioned it 'she's so cute when she sleeps, my favourite 🌷' you smiled and clicked to look at the comments, 'omg, she's wearing his hoodie!' 'awe, she fell asleep in his armmmmms' 'oml they are the cutest' and many more then you continued to scroll and saw this comment 'holy shit, what an ugly bitch, I could love you so much better!' you stopped smiling and clicked on the replies, someone replied 'I don't want to start anything, but it's none of your business, if they are together, good for them, everybody else supports and loves them, you should too, if you were a real fan you would be happy, not hating on his favourite person ever, also take this into consideration *you don't have a chance* stop hating on Payton and y/n, and if you aint happy for them, leave' you decided to reply and thank them 'thank you for your support' your heart lit up knowing someone cares so much, Payton walks back in*

y/n~ Payton?

Pay~ yes buba

y/n~ I wanna tell our fans today

Pay~ you do?

y/n~ yh, I do

Pay~ omg yes! *he lifts you up and spins around the room with you in his arms, you wrap you legs around his waist and held on tight, he was so excited. how cuuute, he put you down and kissed you passionately*

y/n~ wanna take some pictures?

Pay~ yeh ok

*you drove down to the beach and took some pictures, one of you kissing, one of you smiling and laughing and one of you hugging, you captioned yours 'can't wait for what the future holds with this amazing boy, I L word you baby, forever and always' and he captioned his 'okay, yeah, you got us. I'm so excited for all the dumb things were going to do in the future, I L word U buba, always and forever' within like 5 minutes your comments were going crazy*

786 words