T w o 🍒

I woke up to Alex nudging me.

Alex~ hey sleepy, we're about to land.

y/n~ ok.

I get all my stuff together and get ready to get off.

When I get off I'm greeted by Joanne, her daughter Faith and her son Payton, Payton was wearing black jeans, a white shirt and a grey beanie from his brand. He looked up and my heart melted. His beautiful brown eyes stared into my soul, I felt like I was going to faint.

{he starts to walk over to you}

y/n~ *omg omg omgggg*

pay~ hey y/n, you excited to live in North Carolina?

y/n~ omg yes.

pay~ {he giggled and looked at the floor before looking back at you}

you stared into each others eyes for a solid 10 seconds, you look at his lips then look back into his eyes.

y/n~ I'm so excited to get to know you and all the other people.

pay~ same

he hugged you and your entire body went into a trance, you felt sparks fly between you like the romantic shit that happens in movies.

y/n~ sorry, I zoned out for a bit.

pay~ its ok.

you walked to the car together, Joanne sat in the front with your mum, Alex and Faith were behind them and you and Payton were in the back of the car. Half way through the journey you felt his thigh touch yours, you didn't move it because it just felt right, yanno?

pay~ mum?

Joanne~ yes Payton?

pay~ how long till we're there?

Joanne~ 5 minutes

pay~ ok

Payton saw you looking out the window and thought something must be wrong.

Payton's POV

*I could see y/n looking out the window, she looked kind of, sad?*

end of POV

pay~ you ok y/n?

y/n~ yh, I guess, I'm just gonna miss everyone at home.

pay~ it'll be ok y/n

*he wraps his arms around you pulling you into a hug*

y/n~ thank you Pay.

pay~ ooo, so I have a nickname now?

*you started to blush and rested your head on his chest.*

y/n~ I guess?

pay~ so I need one for you then? how about sunshine?

y/n~ cuuuuute *you smile and playfully punch him in the shoulder.*

Joanne~ were here guys!!

Alex~ woohoo!

*you looked at Payton who had been looking at you the whole time, he looked away and coughed as a cover up {it didn't work}*

Faith~ come on you two slowcoaches.

Pay~ we're coming, we're coming, Jesus Christ.

*you both start laughing and he helps you get your stuff.*

when you get inside you go to the biggest room possible and start decorating.

you have a beautiful white and gold frame for a double bed and some basic, light grey sheets, on the far side of your bedroom there's a vanity, you start to put all your makeup on it when someone grabbed you from behind and hugged you. You turned around and saw Chase. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

y/n~ omg Chase I missed you so much.

Chase~ I missed you too bumble bee {bumble bee is his nickname or you} so I'm guessing you've met Payton?

as soon as he said that you just froze. The biggest smile appeared on your face and you felt like you're insides were spinning around in loop the loops.

y/n~ yeah. He's really cool Chase.

Chase~ wait I know this one, ah, ah, I got it. You. Like. Payton!

y/n~ wha- huh? what? never!

Chase~ y/n your voice just went up like six octaves, I can tell you're lying.

y/n~ ok so he's kind of cute. so what?

*as soon as you said that Payton walked in. He definitely heard you, but didn't say anything*

pay~ hey guys, my mum sent me to see if you needed help with anything.

y/n~ no ive go-

*you're stopped by Chase*

Chase~ yes she needs help Payton, her weak little arms cant carry all this.

*you turn around and punch chase then when he started to fake cry you hugged him and said sorry, you turned around and Payton's hands turned to fists and his jaw clenched.*

y/n~ awe, Payyy, you getting jealous? you want a hug?

*you walked over to Payton and hugged him, he squeezed you tight, like he didn't want you to let go, he smelt so amazing! you stayed there for at least 10 seconds before Chase finally broke you apart*

Chase~ you gonna help out or not?

Pay~ oh yeah sorry.

*5 minutes pass*

Chase~ well I have to go but I'll see you later

y/n~ ok bye

*half way through unpacking Payton said he was really hot and took off his t-shirt. You could see the sweat dripping down his amazing abs. He caught you staring, looked at you, winked and went back to unpacking your stuff. You giggled and went to pick up a side cabinet. Just as you were about to pick it up, two hands took it away from you. Payton*

Pay~ I got it!

*you turned around to see Payton half naked, lifting up a cabinet, sweat dripping down from his for head, his gorgeous black hair covering his breath-taking brown eyes. He put it down and your bedroom was complete! You felt someone wrapping their hands around your waist, pulling you close, it was Payton. He lifted you up and span around with you in his arms*

Pay~ woo. It's complete!

*he tried to put you down, but you tripped on a box on the floor he fell on top you, your faces just inches apart. You made eye contact, you saw him looking at your lips while biting his. It kind of turned you on.*

*you look down to see his heavenly abs, pressed against your torso.*

pay~ aha, sorry bout that sunshine ;)

y/n~ it's ok pay, a little help?

*he stood up and grabbed your hand pulling you up, supporting your back with his hand*

y/n~ thanks pay

pay~ no problem sunshine, um can I ask you a question?

y/n~ uh- yeah sure?

pay~ can I have your number?

y/n~ yeah of course, its ***********

pay~ thanks

*You look over his shoulder and he saves you as 'Sunshine 🌞😍❤🍒' after he added you, you saved him as 'Pay 😍💖🍒*

y/n~ there you go I'll text you later?

pay~ yeah, of course, talk to you later then

a/n~ so this is way longer than the first, I just didn't know when to end it aha

1068 words