F o r t y - s i x 🌷

*when you woke up, Payton was still asleep and Chase wasn't in bed, you guessed he was in the bathroom so you just waited for him to be done so you could get ready, when he walked out he was wearing some black jeans, a button up shirt with flowers on it and a puffer jacket with patchwork on it*

y/n~ oa, you look good

Chase~ why thank you

*said while picking up his pretend skirt and curtseying*

y/n~ I'm going to get ready okay? don't wake up Payton

Chase~ okayyyy

*you grabbed your cropped polo shirt, your mom jeans, some pants and some socks then you went into the bathroom and got changed, after you got changed you put your hair into two pigtails and did some light makeup, some soft blush on your cheeks and nose, mascara and lip gloss, then you put on 3 chains, one with a rose, one with a cross and one just plain silver chain, then you put on your vans, when you went out to the main room Payton and Chase were sat on your bed doing tiktoks*

Let me tell you how I come through with the 1-2, Kickin' shit like kung fu, Treat a bad bitch like she average, I'm a savage, lil' hoe, what you wan' do?

*they did their dance then Payton turned around and saw you, he was wearing a red jumper and some grey jeans*

Pay~ woah, you look gorgeous

y/n~ thank you baby, you look good

Pay~ thanks buba

*he hugged and kissed you then went back to doing tiktoks with Chase, half way through doing the dance again Payton pulled you in and told you to dance, you dance a bit then tried to walk back out of frame but Payton wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you back, he kissed your neck then the tiktok ended, he posted it then went and sat on your bed*

y/n~ yo I'm hungry and they have a vending machine downstairs so I'm going to go get something, you guys want anything?

Chase~ um, can I have some gummy bears?

y/n~ yeah sure, Payton?

Pay~ um skittles please

y/n~ okay

Pay~ thank you

*you grabbed some money from the side then went down stairs to the vending machine, when you got there, the lobby was pretty empty apart from another boy at the sofa near the vending machine, you walked over and got your stuff*

???~ hey, you here for Social Bash?

y/n~ um yeah, I'm y/n, what's your name?

???~ I'm ben, nice to meet you

a/n~ Be=ben

y/n~ oh ben, nice name

be~ y/n is a beautiful name

y/n~ oh thank you

be~ a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, you want to talk for a bit?

y/n~ um, I have to go give my friends their candy sorry, maybe another time?

be~ no please? lets just talk for a little bit?

y/n~ um.. okay a couple minutes couldn't hurt anyone I guess

*you sit down next to him*

be~ so do you live near here?

y/n~ um no, I live in NC

be~ wow, thats a long way to come see some fans don't you think?

y/n~ my fans are my family, I would travel the whole world to see them if I could

be~ oh, I live in Chicago so I literally just took a taxi

y/n~ then why did you book a hotel?

be~ well it's just easier to be here than have to get 2 taxis every night

y/n~ yeah I gue-

*he put his hand on your thigh, you moved away*

be~ sorry, I just think you're so beautiful, I can't control myself

y/n~ well... I'm going to go now

*ben moved closer to you and slowly kissed you, his soft pink lips against yours, you pulled away and pushed him, but it was too late Payton was stood at the other side of the lobby staring at you with tears in his eyes*

a/n~ I'm going to change the way Payton's POV is written sorry

Payton's POV:

*it had been a while since y/n left so I told Chase I was going to go see what was taking so long, I ran down the stairs excited to see my buba even though it had only been a couple minutes, when I got to the lobby, I saw her sat on a sofa with a boy who seemed to be around our age, I looked down at my phone for one second then when I looked back she was kissing him, I felt so betrayed like I had just had my heart ripped out of my chest, I just stood there, tears in my eyes, I could hardly breath, I was so mad, I couldn't believe she would do that to me, especially after what Amber did, she looked up and I just ran, as fast as I could up the stairs to our hotel room, when I got there I slammed the door shut and Chase was sat on the bed staring at me*

end of POV

850 words