F i f t y - f o u r 🤩

a/n~ doing the school ones kind of bore me so I'll only do them sometimes, some people asked for another smut scene so here you go

*when you woke up Payton was sat at his desk making TikToks you sat up and watched him quietly, when he was done, he looked over at you and smiled*

Pay~ morning buba

y/n~ morning Pay

Pay~ you sleep well

y/n~ yeah thanks, you?

Pay~ yessir, so whats the plan for today?

y/n~ well

*you get up and walk over to him*

y/n~ your sisters with her boyfriend all day and your mums at work, so we could just... chill

*you sit on his lap and wrap your arms around his neck*

Pay~ I like where this is going

*he scooted forward so you were sat on his dick and slowly started kissing you, his warm soft lips against yours, you pulled away and looked deeply into his luscious beautiful brown eyes, before kissing him again, you deepened the kiss and he put his hands on your hips, pulling you even closer, making the kiss rougher and more passionate. Your lips brushed his, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale your breath and feel the warmth of your smooth skin, the taste of your lipstick lingered far after you had pulled away. You stood up and held Payton's hand pulling him up too, when you got over to the bed you pulled yourself up and laid on the bed, he crawled on top of you and slowly started kissing you again multiple times but very brief kisses, then he slowly moved down to your neck, he started kissing your neck and slowly sucking on it, pleasuring you and making you moan lightly*

y/n~ a-a-ah

*he started sucking harder, sometimes, he left light kissing around the dark hickey he had given you, he slowly started moving down, he looked up at you and whispered to you*

Pay~ are you sure buba?

y/n~ I'm sure baby

* you arched your back and he unclipped your bra, you took it off and flung it on the floor, Payton started softly kissing and caressing your breasts making you moan a bit more*

y/n~ Oa-OAh

Pay~ you like that babygirl?

*you nodded your head, he started sucking on your left breast, leaving wet kisses and hickeys all over you, he kissed your breast one last time then moved down to your stomach, he kissed all down your torso leaving tingling sensations running through your body, when he got to your shorts, you got up and took of his joggers revealing him in his boxers, you could see he was really hard, he leant back down and started to slowly moved your panties out the way, he kissed your clit softly*

y/n~ P-Pay

*he started licking your clit slowly before going quicker, he stuck his tongue in you and you let out a loud moan*

y/n~ FUuUuUuUuCK

*he moved back up and kissed you softly before taking off your panties, he took off his boxers and you grabbed him and pulled him down onto the bed, you sat on his lap and started stroking his dick*

Pay~ d-don't tease m-me baby g-girl

*you moved down leaving traces of your wet pussy on his legs, you leaned over and slowly put his dick in your mouth, you started bobbing your head up and down slowly*

Pay~ Urgh! faster babygirl

*you started going faster, turns out you have a really good gag reflex as well because you didn't gag at all, you went even faster making his moans louder*

Pay~ Y-Y/NNNN

*you could feel his dick start to twitch in your mouth*

Pay~ fuck buba, I'm about to cum

y/n~ okay baby

*he came in your mouth and you swallowed it afterward you moved back up and Payton grabbed a condom out of his draw, he ripped open the golden packet with his teeth which was really hot and slowly slid it on, you looked up at him and slowly inserted his dick inside of you, you started bobbing up and down on his dick*

Pay~ y-yes baby girl

*you started going faster, he flung his head back*

Pay~ URGHHH

*he flipped you over so he was on top, you giggled a bit then with no warning what so ever he started to thrust into you*

y/n~ OAHHH, PaytonNnNnN

*he started going faster and faster, pumping into you with all his might, you dug your nails into his back and threw your head backwards*

y/n~ AHhhHhHhHh, I'm going to cum Payton!

Pay~ same, do it for me baby girl

*you came and he came shortly afterwards, he pulled out and took the condom off, he tied it up and threw it in the bin, you climbed under the covers and he got under with you, he cuddled up to you, and kissed your neck*

Pay~ I love you so much y/n

y/n~ I love you too Pay

831 words