O n e - h u n d r e d & s e v e n 🤑

1 week later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*you woke up in the middle of the night to Elijah's crying, you got up since it was your turn to take care of him, it was still dark outside when you got up and Payton had woken up because of Elijah's crying as well, you picked him up and started walking around your room rocking him slowly, he grabbed your finger and wrapped his ting little hand around it, you kissed his forehead and carried on walking around the room*

y/n~ heya Babyboy, it's okay, mommy's gotcha

*he started to drift off again and you put him back in his mosses basket then got into bed, Payton kissed the back of your head and wrapped his arms around your waist*

that morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*you had just woken up to a knock on your door, you quickly put on a t- shirt and some shorts then told them they could come in, Lewis opened the door, he was already dressed and ready for the day*

le~ hey, can I go out with two of my friends?

y/n~ who?

le~ Jacob and Daniel, they're two boys from school, we'll only go to the park

y/n~ okay, take your phone and come back at 6:30, call me if you need anything, I'll keep my phone on loud and take something to eat and drink

*you got out of bed and walked over to him, you kissed him on the head and hugged him, he smiled and you smiled back then went into your bathroom, and he walked out and shut the door behind him, you grabbed a towel and walked back into your room, you grabbed this dress:

 and a pair of white slip on vans, you put them all on the bathroom counter and got in the shower, when you had gotten out Payton was waiting to get in, you had got dressed in the bathroom along with brushing your hair and teeth, Payton smiled and...

and a pair of white slip on vans, you put them all on the bathroom counter and got in the shower, when you had gotten out Payton was waiting to get in, you had got dressed in the bathroom along with brushing your hair and teeth, Payton smiled and kissed you on the head*

Pay~ you look beautiful babygirl

y/n~ thank you baby

*you moved out the way and Payton went into the bathroom, you walked over to Elijah and picked him up, you kissed him on the forehead and walked over to your bed, you got him changed and went downstairs, you went into the living room and put on some tv, you sat down with a blanket over your shoulder to feed Elijah, Nessa and Jackson came downstairs half an hour later and came and sat with you*

J~ can I hold him?

y/n~ yeah of course

*you told him how to sit and handed him Elijah, you went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water and a croissant, you ate them then went back over, Jackson and Elijah had fallen asleep on the couch, you quickly whipped out your phone to record them, you filmed a little video and posted it on snapchat captioned "seems like Elijah likes you :)" and tagged Jackson in it, you kept an eye on them to make sure everything was okay until they woke up, Jackson woke up around 10 minutes before Elijah and just sat on the sofa with him in his arms, once he woke up he started crying, hungry of course, Jackson handed him to you and ran into the gaming room, Payton was out of the shower now, you walked upstairs with Elijah and went into your room, Payton was on your bed watching a movie, you sat down next to him and fed Elijah, when he was done, Payton took him and cuddled with him for a while*

Pay~ you're going to take on the world

*he kissed Elijah's forehead and smiled*

y/n~ with the best dad in the world to help you

*Payton looked over at you and leaned in to kiss you, then he showed you Elijah and you kissed him too*

Pay~ now see here Elijah, you and me, are the ONLY men your mom will ever kiss

*you both laughed and you kissed Elijah again*

675 words