S i x t y - t w o 😘

*you woke up in the middle of the night to hear you burglary alarm going off, you jumped out of bed and woke up Payton not knowing what else to do, you had put the alarm system in the day after you moved in just in case something like this happened*

y/n~ babe?

*you shook him but he didn't wake up*

y/n~ Payton!?

Pay~ yuh

*he lifted his head up then flipped his entire body to face you*

Pay~ wait, is that the alarm?

y/n~ yeah!

Pay~ okay you stay here I'll go look around

y/n~ but Payt-

Pay~ please y/n, I want you to be safe

y/n~ okay...

*Payton got up and grabbed the bat in your room, he left and you grabbed your phone, you called the Group chat and Nessa, Anthony and Abby answered*

a~ dude is that the alarm?

y/n~ yeah Payton's gone to look

Ne~ holy shit

Chase~ tf is going on?!

A~ THE ALARM YOU DUMBASS

Chase~ ooooh

y/n~ why's Payton taking so long?

*you got out of bed and started walking towards your bedroom door, you opened it, shushed everyone on the call and started walking towards the balcony above the living room and kitchen area, then you saw you saw Payton in the living room, but there was someone else there aswell*

y/n~ OH MY GOD PAYTON! BEHIND YO-

*a masked man hit Payton round the head with a rolling pin and started running towards the back door, Payton grabbed the back of his head and collapsed to the floor, you began to panic and soon after started crying as you ran down the stairs to Payton*

y/n~ P-Payton? Payton, answer me...

*he laid on the floor unresponsive*

y/n~ Payton, p-please

*you slowly started walking towards him, when you got closer to him, you could see he was breathing really patching, you collapsed to the floor and pulled him into your lap, you started sobbing uncontrollably shaking him like crazy*

y/n~ Payton? Payton! C-Chase!

*you started screaming*

y/n~ hes n-not breathing rig-ht! Help!

*Everyone in the house started running down the stairs to help*

Jo~ holy Fuck! Payton!

N~ what the fuck happened y/n?!

y/n~ t-there was a-a man, and he-he hit Payt-on with a- a rolling pi-n then ran o-out

*Josh and Jackson grabbed the bat Payton was holding and ran out the back door looking for the man*

ab~ oh my god, someone call an ambulance quick!

*Anthony grabbed his phone and dialled 999/911*

A~ hello, I need an Ambulance please... my- my friend was hit round the head with a rolling pin... no, no we don't know who it was, they hit him then ran... attempted robbery we think... yes hes breathing but it's very patchy... he- hes sixteen... no hes not responding to us... erm a couple minutes... okay thank you

*you look up at him, barely being able to breathe yourself, still holding Payton in your arms*

A~ 5 minutes at max

Jo~ okay

*you wait for the ambulance to come outside and Anthony lets the paramedics in, they rush to you and Payton, you stand up and let them deal with it, Abby and Nessa rush to your side and hug you tight*

pa~ Hey Payton buddy, can you hear me? hey Payton? Okay so he breathing but not a lot and hes unresponsive and unconscious, were going to take him to hospital, are you the girlfriend?

*he looked over at you*

y/n~ u-uh yeah

pa~ okay can you come with us?

y/n~ yeah of course

*you ran upstairs and packed a couple outfits for Payton, you grabbed his phone and charger, some toothpaste and his toothbrush and some chocolates, you grabbed him a pair of shoes and some socks and pants then put them in a bag, you ran downstairs, threw on your shoes and met them in the ambulance, but first you said bye to everyone else, Abby and Nessa came up and hugged you*

ab~ good luck bubs

ne~ it'll be okay

y/n~ I know... I hope

*then all the boys came rushing up to you*

A~ call us as soon as you get there okay?

y/n~ okay

Chase~ and update us on everything

y/n~ I will

N~ and remember to keep calm and think positive

y/n~ okay DAaAaAaaAaDsSsSS

*you all laughed a bit then you ran out to the ambulance, you sit in the back with one paramedic and Payton*

738 words