S e v e n t y - s e v e n 😉

a/n~ posting this one early because yeah, but if this works better then I might end up posting them at 5 not 530 xx

*that night you, Nessa and Abby decided to have a big pamper night, so at around 4pm you all went down stairs and sat next to the boys with pouty lips and puppy dog eyes*

Pay~ oh no, what do you girls want?

Jo~ I'm scared.

N~ hi

y/n~ erm so you know you loooooooove me?

Pay~ oh god... yes?

y/n~ pretty pretty pretty please can you take us to target?

Pay~ erm I guess?

y/n~ thank youuuuu

*you wrapped your arms around him and kissed his cheek, you jumped up frantically and the girls ran towards you*

y/n~ okay see you out at the car in 5 love youuu

*you ran upstairs to get everything together*

Pay~ I- 5 minu-

y/n~ 5 minutes! thank you love you bye

*you grabbed a bag and put your purse in it, the girls put their purses in too and you all threw on some shoes and a jacket you ran downstairs and Payton was still putting his shoes on, you ran up to him and put your hand out, he rolled his eyes and dug into his pocket and grabbed his keys he put them into your hand and you and the girls ran outside to the car*

Pay~ that was hot

Jo~ you can say that again

N~ I strongly concur

*when you got out to the car, you sat in the passenger seat and Nessa and Abby sat in the back, you turned on the radio and plugged in your phone, you put on some Harry Styles and you and the girls started vibing the fuck out, when Payton came out he stopped at the door and just stood there chuckling to himself*

y/n~ come on in lover boy

a/n~ you patted his pat his petted his. how do you say it like tf? anyway

*you did whatever the right word is his seat and smiled, he got in and turned on the engine*

Pay~ Harry Styles really?

y/n~ do NOT come after Harry!

Pay~ woah fuck I'm sorry, jesus

y/n~ thank you

*Abby and Nessa laughed a little, then you all continued to sing and dance in your seats while Payton drove you to Target judging you the whole way there, when you got there, you, Abby and Nessa jumped out the car and Payton slowly followed you, you ran back to him, grabbed his hand and yanked him, you started running and he started following you, you carried on playing your music on your phone as you ran round the car park towards the shop*

a/n~ this next bit is my favourite song from Harry Styles, Kiwi, but lowkey negl Love Letter makes me feel some type of way man, like sometimes it makes me smile, and sometimes it makes me sad and sometimes I'm full on vibing and sometimes I'm full on balling, but like it do be fr like that doe aha you get me anywaaaay

y/n, ab, Ne~ she sits beside me like a silhouette, hard candy dripping on my till my feet are wet, and now she's all over me it's like I paid for it, it's like I paid for it... YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS, WHAH!

a/n~ iykyk

*you started dancing round the car park playing air guitar and singing, you turned around to Payton and started singing with an imaginary microphone in your hand, he giggled a bit then you turned back around and continued to vibe with the girls, when you got to the doors you paused your music and ran in, and you all went straight to the beauty and cleansing isle, you all grabbed a bunch of face masks, face wash, fake tan, nail polishes, teeth whitening strips and black head removing nose strips, you ran up to the till and paid then put it all in your bag and ran back out to the car, you plugged your phone back in and finished listening to your music while you waited for Payton to catch up, when he got to the car, you smiled through the window and he laughed a little while opening the door, when you got back, you took off your shoes put them down by the front door, and began to run upstairs, Payton followed you in and started walking to the boys in the living room*

Pay~ thank you for giving us a ride Payton, that's okay y/n, I love you Payton, I love you too y/n

*you stopped in your tracks handed Abby the bag and ran back downstairs, you ran up to him and span him round*

y/n~ thank you for giving us a ride Payton, I love you Payton

*you kissed him on the cheek, hugged him then ran away before he could say anything*

Pay~ I- love you too

800 words