O n e - h u n d r e d & t e n 🤑

a/n~ hi guys, so a little while back I said that I want someone of you to text me ideas for parts of the story and @grxce_r0ut came through with an amazing idea which todays part will be based off of, and I think its an amazing idea, so please show love and if you want feel free to write me some ideas and I might use them in here <3

*you stood at the door and watched him speed off, you went inside and sat in your room with Elijah*

Payton POV:

*I pulled up at the mall and stormed inside, I grabbed my phone to check his location, he was with... Amber! that little bitch, then I got a message:

@ambxr.rose: hey babe, I heard about you and that slut y/n, how about we meet up and we can talk about it, I can make you happy again ;)

I rolled my eyes to the back to my head and laughed a little

TW!! abuse, cheating and rape

me: you little bitch, you thought you and that dickhead Freddie could break us up? you don't fucking know the shit we've been through together? abusive past relationships, her ex boyfriend raped her! her dad cheated on her mum and they had to go through that on their own, till they moved up here and now she has to go through all this! leave it be! I'm here and I'm coming to find you and Freddie and you'll regret ever fucking meeting me.

Triggering subjects over

I put my phone in my pocket and started walking around then I saw a girl, in a pink short dress and heels, Amber, sat with a boy in a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans, Freddie, I walked over and Freddie stood up*

Pay~ you think this is fucking funny!

a/n~ fr=Freddie

fr~ yeah sort of actually

*him and Amber started laughing*

Pay~ you wont think its funny after I fucking rock your shit!

fr~ cmon then you bitch

am~ fred-

fr~ no Amber, I want her back... and I'll fight for it

Pay~ oh silly boy, this isnt a fight for y/n's love, she'll always love me, and I'll always love her, this is a fight of masculinity, and I will win

*I started walking over to him and he squared up, I swung my first punch and hit him in the face, then again in the nose, he swung for me but missed then hit me in the face, his ring cut my eyebrow and made me bleed, I punched him again and he hit my back in the mouth, busting my lip, I punched him one last time full force and knocked him out, I walked over him on the floor over to amber*

Pay~ don't ever! question my love for y/n, you get that?

*she nodded quickly and I turned around and y/n was stood there, staring at me, she ran over to me and I tried to kiss her, she dodged it, something was wrong*

a/n~ this next bit is what I though of since the chapter would've been too short aha

Pay~ baby, whats wrong?

y/n~ you got in another fight? seriously Payton! there are other ways to deal with it!

*I turned around to face Amber, she was smirking, I faced y/n again, she was starting to tear up*

Pay~ c'mon y/n? lets just go get in the car and talk about this privately?

*I tried to stroke her cheek but she moved away*

a/n~ okay ignore me but like, this gives me major kissing booth vibes when Noah gets in a fight and Elle acts like this

Pay~ y/n?

y/n~ why cant you just handle things like a normal person!

*she stormed out to the car waiting for me to drive her home, I turned to amber*

Pay~ this doesn't mean anything! she'll forgive me!

*I followed y/n out to the car and unlocked it she could get in, I opened the door for her and he scoffed as she got in, I walked back over to my side and got in then drove her home, when we got back I faced her, she had ignored me the whole way home*

Pay~ y/n, please I don't want to ruin what we have, we have a baby, who needs his mom, and dad, I'll stop, I'll get better, I pro-

y/n~ Payton... I love you, so much, but we cant keep doing this, you cant keep fighting people when they annoy you, its not right

Pay~ I know...

*she pulled me towards her and hugged me, then grabbed a makeup wipe out of her bag and cleaned the cuts on my face, I looked at her and she kissed me*

y/n~ we'll get through this together

*I nodded and kissed her again*

807 words

a/n~ hey guys, I loved writing this chapter with the help of Grace's, her idea was so great, and I would for more from all of you, so please message me! I love reading your ideas and using them in my story! but like always stay kind and stay being the amazing, beautiful mfs that you all are, I love you bebes, mwah 💗.