S e v e n t y - o n e 😉

*you looked up and couldn't believe what you were seeing, it was your dad! He had short black hair and blue eyes, he had bruises everywhere, a black eye and cuts all over his face, he looked up from the floor and looked at you, a look of disappointment, not in you, but in himself, you could feel your throat tighten and your eyes begin to water, you gasped heavily trying to breathe but you couldn't. You started to ball, a lot. Payton looked over to you, he had never seen your dad, not even a picture. You rarely talked about your dads since neither of you saw them so he didn't understand what was happening*

y/n~ e-excuse me f-for a m-momen-nt

*you tried to say gasping for air, you got up and ran outside, holding your mouth, trying to stop the gasps escaping as you tried to stop your crying you ran round the corner and backed up into a wall. You collapsed to the floor and began to cry even more, more than you even knew you could. Your own dad. Who forced you and your mum to leave your home, your only home, HE cheated on her and then made you guys leave, and now that you're finally happy again, he comes back to hurt you... to hurt Payton, you sat there for a while just sobbing uncontrollably before Payton and a police officer came outside to find you curled up in a ball, crying, Payton bent down and rubbed your back, he stroked your hair. You lifted your head up and he wiped your tears then wrapped an arm around you*

Pay~ hey buba, what's going on? Who is he?

y/n~ h-he's my- he's m-y d-dad...

plc~ that man inside is your father?

y/n~ y-yeah

plc~ and he is 100% the man that attacked Payton?

Pay~ yes sir

plc~ do you see your dad?

y/n~ no he d-doesn't live he-re. I hav-en't see-seen him in nearly t- two year-s...

plc~ and whats your fathers name?

y/n~ J-James y/l/n

plc~ thank you y/n, I know this is hard for you to do, but would you be able to come back in?

y/n~ y-yeah, I ju-just need time t-o calm d-down

plc~ of course, take as much time as you need, y/n this is a big thing, I understand. I'll go back inside and you and Payton can take a walk around the block, come back when you're calm and ready to talk.

Pay~ thank you officer

*the officer walked back round the corner and went inside, you and Payton just stayed there for a little while, he wrapped his arms around you and carried on to rub your back*

Pay~it'll be okay y/n, I won't charge him if you don't want me to, it's fine

*you took a couple deep breaths and caught your breath back*

y/n~ no of course I want you to press charges, I'm crying because I'm mad and disappointed in him. We left him alone, we completely changed our lives so he could be happy and he came here to ruin our lives, he hurt you, for no reason other than the fact that you make me happy, he's disgusting

Pay~ you want to walk around and talk about it?

y/n~ yeah...

Pay~ come on then babygirl

*he stood up and put out his hand, you grabbed it and stood up. When you got up he hugged you and held you tight, then he grabbed your hand and and you guys started to walk around the building*

Pay~ so if you don't mind me asking, why did you guys move? I know they got a divorce but is there anything else to it?

y/n~ yeah... 3 years ago me and my mum went on holiday to Hawaii, but we came back early because a few of our activities got cancelled and we found him cheating on my mum with his "best friend". My mum had always been judgemental of her and worried about their friendship but she believed him when he said they were only friends, and it ruined our family, afterwards HE filed a divorced while my mum was willing to go to couples counselling after SHE was the one that got cheated on. After the divorce he also printed papers claiming the house and made us move out, we left, we did the right thing, and now because we're happy and he's been screwed over, he came to hurt us again.

Pay~ that's horrible, remember I am always here for you, and I always will be in reach, literally, I never leave your side

*you giggled a little and he lightly squeezed your hand, you carried on walking*

y/n~ and after all of this he comes after you. You didn't do anything and he hurt you, because of me. So please press charges, I know he's my dad and I know you're an amazing person but he did something horrib-

Pay~ I want to press charges y/n. He hurt me, because he wanted to hurt you, and that hurt me more than he did physically, and I know a boyfriend shouldn't say this and I fully understand if you hate after I say this but... I hate him. He went out of his way to hurt you, and I hate him for it. I'm sorry...

y/n~ it's okay Payton, the fact that you feel that way and are openly telling me how you feel makes me feel better.

Pay~ it does?

y/n~ yes.

*you began to approach the door and Payton stopped you*

Pay~ you ready?

y/n~ yeah...

*you walked back in and walked to the room you were in, you went and sat down and your dad and the police officer were sat on the other side, he looked up at you and reached over to touch you, you pulled away*

y/n~ DON'T TOUCH ME!

985 words

a/n~ and done! hehehehehe, I loved writing this chapter, I hope you liked reading it, I'll "see" you on Saturday hehe