F i f t y - e i g h t 🤩

a/n~ hey guys just wanted to say I am so sorry for not posting, 1. ive been grounded and 2. Im in self isolation, fun haha

*you grabbed your phone and texted Abby*

Abby 😘🤪

You: hey Abs?

Abby Hewo?

You: are you doing anything the day of mine and Payton's anniversary?

Abby: no, why?

You: Payton said he's doing something big and he wants me out of the house from 8am to 2pm

Abby: we could do something? get him some stuff, hang out

You: yeah, exactly my plan, thank you

Abby: no problem ly

You: lyt Abs

*you put your phone down on your desk*

y/n~ PaytoOoOon!

Pay~ yes babygirl

y/n~ me and Abby will be out from 8 to 2

Pay~ good thank youuuu

*he hugged you and kissed you softly*

Pay~ our anniversary is going to be amazing

y/n~ oh really?

Pay~ yep, you'll be amazed!

y/n~ okay then

*you went into the bathroom and started getting ready for a shower*

y/n~ just having a shower baby

Pay~ could I join you?

*he said coming up to you and slowly wrapping his arms around you looking down at you*

y/n~ of course baby

*you turned on the water and started to get undressed, Payton walked back into your room to get his body wash from his bag, you got in the shower and faced the shower, you started to wash your hair, you heard the door open and the shower curtain be drawn back, Payton got in and wrapped his arms around you, he moved your hair and started slowly kissing your neck, moving his hands down slowly stroking your stomach*

Pay~ your body gets more beautiful everytime I see it buba

*you giggled a little and wiped the water off your face you turned around so you were facing Payton, who still had his arms around you, you leaned forwards and kissed his passionately, you span you round so you were pushed up to the wall of the shower, he started kissing you more rough, but still calmly, not in a way of saying he wanted to have sex*

a/n~ you should know what I mean there, yk, like a really rough sexual kiss is like lets do it, but this was just a romantic passionate kiss yfm? and if you dk what yfm means, it means you feel me?~ so yeah aha

*you loved this about Payton, although sometimes Amber would try and tell you that he only wanted you for the sex which kind of got to you sometimes, but you didn't let it effect your relationship, you pulled away after a while and carried on washing, once you were done you got pout and put on some blue shorts and a floral bra, Payton just threw on some grey joggers and a tank top, then you went downstairs and got some food, you got some pop tarts and ben and jerry's Phish Food ice cream, you went back upstairs and watched some Netflix for the rest of the day*

507 words

a/n~ ik its really short especially since ive been gone for so long but like... the anniversary one tho...