O n e - h u n d r e d 🤑

*they carried him out on a stretcher and you ran upstairs to grab some stuff, you had just remembered you and Payton were going to find out the gender of your baby and tell your fans today, you grabbed your phone and your baby book and folder, put it in a bag and left, when you got there, you went and sat in the waiting room till you were called for your ultrasound, you went in and talked about the baby's health for a while*

a/n~ midwife=maya=m

m~ so lets find out that baby's gender shall we?

*you smiled, nodded and went and sat on the bed, you laid down and she put the gel on your stomach and turned on the machine, she started moving the scanner around (idk what its called lmao) her eyes grew wide*

m~ do you want to know the gender?

y/n~ yes please

m~ okay, well the baby looks very healthy, growing normally, and looks like you are having a little... boy!

y/n~ awe Payton, do you hear that, we're having a boy!

Pay~ ya- a girl would've been just as amazing though

*he leaned down and kissed you then Maya cleaned the gel off your stomach, you sat up and Payton sat on the bed with you*

m~ so like I said before, very healthy, growing very well, so I would expect a very healthy baby

*you smiled and nodded*

y/n~ okay thank you

*you grabbed your things and left, on your way out you saw Jackson in on of the rooms, you couldn't go in but you stood at the window for a bit, he looked a lot better now, while in the car Payton grabbed your hand and looked over at you, he had a tear running down his cheek, he had been crying*

y/n~ Payton? baby whats wrong?

Pay~ nothings wrong babygirl, everything is good, better than good, its amazing

y/n~ why are you crying though?

Pay~ it's just crazy, we're having a baby boy in 7 months, and I know that's still quite a while away but its still big

y/n~ of course its big Payton, we're 16. Having a baby was the last thing on my list, but it's going to be okay

Pay~ I know

*he leaned over and kissed you and you wiped the tears off his cheek*

y/n~ you're going to be an amazing dad Payton

Pay~ better than mine?

a/n~ ngl my heart sort of broke writing that

y/n~ of course, and better than mine

*you laughed a bit and Payton smiled at you then put his hand on your thigh and rubbed your leg, you put your hand on his and looked out the window, when you got back everyone was sat in the living room having lunch, everyone turned around and got up to see you, Anthony and Chase were back now and Jackson was with his parents in the hospital, you all went back and sat down*

A~ sooo, boy? girl?

Jo~ am I gonna be an uncle or an aunt?

*you all looked over at him and laughed*

Jo~ what?

Ne~ It doesn't work like that Josh, you're going to be an "uncle" but whether you're going to have a nephew or a niece is what we don't know

Jo~ oh. well then am I'm going to have a niece or a nephew

Pay~ do you want to tell them?

ab~ WAIT!!!! We need to record this for you to tell your supporters!

y/n~ oh yeah okay

*you set up your phone in the corner and stood in the same place you told them you were pregnant not to long ago, Payton stood behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist*

y/n~ we know there's no big gender reveal or balloons or cakes but we didn't want anything big, having the chance to have a baby and watch them grow up in such a healthy and nice environment is amazing in itself and we want to thank you all for being so understand and caring during these times, so you are the first people we're telling

*you look over and your mum and Ally are crying as well as Joanne and Faith, you turned around and Payton's crying too, you kissed him and wiped his tears*

eb~ aaaawe

*Payton laughed and dried his eyes with his white shirt, he put his shirt back down and everyone went quiet again*

y/n~ we are having a little baby boy.

*everyone started cheering and you heard Anthony and Josh scream*

A&Jo~ LET'S GOOOO!

*Chase walked over and hugged you then Payton*

Chase~ I'm happy for you guys

Pay~ thank you Chase

Chase~ bumblebee! you're going to have a little baby

*you nod and smile trying to stop yourself from crying, you hug him again then Abby and Nessa run over, Abby holding your phone, you stopped the recording and turned off your phone then put it in your back pocket, both the girls hugged you then puled away, Payton kissed your forehead then nodded, smiled and walked over to the boys with Chase, you all squealed and jumped around*

ab~ I'm so excited, he's going to be so cute, in his little designer clothes aaaaawe!

ne~ do you have any names?

y/n~ I like Jaden or Elijah

ne~ awwww cute, I like them both

ab~ same

894 words

a/n~ hey guys so not even gonna lie, literally NONE of you wanted her to have a boy, and I really hope that doesn't effect how much you like the story buuut, just look at this picture: exactly. anywhooo, I loved writing this chapter and really got in touch with Payton's feelings and all the crazy emotions you would both be feeling, kind of hit me hard ngl :( I hope every single on of my bebe's are having a wonderful day, wherever you live, whatever time it is, I hope reading this made you happier :) but like alwayssss stay safe in this weird time of life, stay kind and stay being the amazing, beautiful mfs that you all are, I love you, mwah.