O n e - h u n d r e d & s i x 🤑

skipping a couple months hehe
{9 months pregnant}

*when you woke up Payton and Lewis were sat in the corner of the room on your bean bag reading a book, The Devil in Winter. You were going to get up but decided against it, you stayed in bed, with your eyes closed, listening to Payton's soothing voice*

le~ thank you

Pay~ that's okay Lew, me and y/n will be down in a second to make breakfast

le~ okay see you down there

*Lewis left and you felt Payton get back on the bed, he climbed next to you and wrapped his arms around you*

Pay~ I knew you were awake, come on, I'm not that stupid

y/n~ I just didnt want to interrupt your beautiful reading

*he kissed you slow and softly*

Pay~ i remember when we used to read that book together

y/n~ me too

*he rolled off of the bed and sat up, then walked over to your side and put his hand out, you grabbed it and he pulled you up, you went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water, as you were walking back over you felt a sharp stabbing feeling in your stomach, you grabbed onto the side and screamed a bit, Payton ran over and grabbed you*

Pay~ are you having contractions?

y/n~ I think so, but I don't want to go if it's not

Pay~ y/n! Right now isn't a time to think about others, if you're having a baby you need to go!

y/n~ okay okAy

*you had another contraction, then another, Payton packed everything you would need ana Chase and Nessa helped you to the car, when you got there you were in the waiting room for a while before you were in a room*

Half an hour later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*you went into labour about 5 minutes ago, yours and Payton mum were here and the baby was pretty close, Payton was sat next to you holding your hand*

Pay~ it's okay baby, I'm here, just a little longer baby we're going to have an amazing little boy

*you pushed harder and just a little later you gave birth to a little boy, "Elijah Chase Moormeier-y/l/n" a gorgeous little boy*

Pay~ hey Elijah, I'm Payton, your dadda, and this is y/n your momma, and this is my momma

Joanne~ hiya Elijah, I'm your grandma Jojo

y/m~ and I'm grandma y/m

*Elijah reached up and touched your face, you kissed him then Payton bent down and kissed you both*

2 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Payton just got of call on the group chat to tell them you've had the baby and you'll be home soon, you had just finished feeding Elijah and they had taken him for some tests when he came back you guys left to go home, when you got home everyone was sat on the sofa, you and Payton walked over and sat down with Elijah in Payton arms*

Chase~ hiya Elijah CHASE Moormeier-y/l/n

J~ oh my god Chase shut up, just because your names in it doesn't mean he'll actually like you

Chase~ then we'll change Lewis middle name to Chase as well.

le~ no.

*everyone started laughing and Chase's face dropped, he walked over and kneeled down next to you*

Chase~ can I hold him?

y/n~ yes of course

*Chase sat down and Payton handed Elijah to him, he looked down at him and the biggest smile grew on his face, he stroked the side of his face and started talking in a baby voice*

Chase~ you're so cute

*around half an hour later everyone had had a little cuddle and Elijah needed feeding again, you took a mosses square and draped it over your shoulder and Elijah head while he fed, once he was done you went to make lunch while Payton held him, you made you both a grilled cheese sandwich and an iced coffee, after you ate you sat in bed and watched a movie*

later that night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*you went to bed about an hour ago and took turns with Payton to take car of Elijah when he woke up, you were half asleep and half awake when you heard Payton get up to comfort Elijah, he was pacing up and down your room, cuddling him*

Pay~ heeey, Eli, it's okay, daddas here, you're fine, come on

*you felt a smiled spread across your face as Elijah slowly drifted off to the soothing sound of Payton's voice, when he was asleep again Payton got back into bed and wrapped his arms around your waist, he kissed the back of your head and adjusted how he was laying*

Pay~ goodnight babygirl, I love you

779 words