S i x t y 😘

*your driving for about 5 minutes when Payton pulls up outside this beautiful house next to the beach you always go to, it was a three story beautiful modern house with balconies at every bedroom window and a beautiful front porch, he gets out of the car and comes over to your side, he help you out*

y/n~ woah, whose house is that, its so beautiful

Pay~ a beautiful house for a beautiful girl

*he pulled out some keys and handed them to you, you started tearing up*

y/n~ Payton what did you do

Pay~ when I first met you all I could think about was how amazing our life was going to be together, I can never stop thinking about all the dumb things I want to do with you and all the adventures I want to go on with you, seeing you everyday is not enough, I want to live with you, and that is exactly what I'm doing, y/n y/m/n y/l/n do you want to live with me?

y/n~ yes! oh my god yes!

*you hugged him tight and kissed him softly*

Pay~ thats still not it

y/n~ oh my god

*he took your hand and you walked to the front door, you unlocked it and walked inside, Chase, Noen, Abby, Anthony, Jackson, Nessa and Josh were all sat on the sofa*

a/n~ eb=everybody

eb~ welcome to your new home roomie

y/n~ roomie?!

Pay~ were all moving in here

y/n~ omg!

*you hugged Payton tight, he pulled away*

Pay~ one more thing

*your jaw dropped, Payton bent down and whistled*

Pay~ Nova, girl, come here

*the cutest little Siberian husky puppy came running in and ran up him

you bent down, hand over your mouth as she ran to you and Payton, Payton picked her up and you both stood , he handed her to you and she was so soft, she looked up at you, her piercing blue eyes made you tear up*

y/n~ oh my god, shes so cute Payton! thank you so much

*you leaned over and kissed him*

y/n~ my presents are so shit now

Pay~ I bet they're amazing, gimme

*he put his hands out, you put Nova down and grabbed the bag, you handed it Payton and he pulled out the hoodie*

Pay~ NO FUCKING WAY! OH MY GOD, I'VE WANTED ONE OF THESE FOR SOO FUCKING LONG BUBA, THANK YOU!

*he kissed you then pulled out the next thing, three beanies from the same DNA clothing line, his jaw dropped*

Pay~ a different beanie for each hoodie, oh my god I love you

*he pulled out the chocolates*

Pay~ my favourite! Thank you babygirl

*he put the bag down and pulled you in for a hug, he picked you up and span you round, you squealed a little then started to laugh, he put you down and kissed you*

Chase~ now wasn't that cute!

Nessa~ very very cute

y/n~ right so if all of you guys are living here, whose in which room?

Chase~ you and Payton are in one, Noen and Abby are in one, Nessa and Josh are in one, and me, Anthony and Jackson are sharing a room, until Anthony finally makes it official with Avani, then they're getting there own room

Anthony~ oh shut up you wish Charli was here right now!

*they get up and start playfighting*

Nessa~ GUYS! STOP, THIS IS A BRAND NEW HOUSE!

Chase~ sorry Nessa

*they stopped*

A~ anywaaaay, so basically, we've already got all the furniture in and all the stuff from your room and Payton's room are in your NEW room, plus a brand new king size bed

y/n~ holy fuck, thank you guys so much

J~ don't thank us, it was all Payton

*you turned around so you were facing him*

y/n~ all of it?

J~ yep

*Payton smiled at you looking deeply into your eyes*

y/n~ I love you so much Payton

Pay~ I love you too y/n

*you hugged him tight and didn't let go, you stood there for a good couple seconds before you pulled away, you went and sat on the floor and Nova climbed on you, you played with her while everyone just watched TV and wen ton their phones, Payton came and sat behind you putting his legs either side of you*

Pay~ now were a big old happy family

y/n~ yep, one VERY big old happy family

*he wrapped his arms around you and you put your head on his chest, later on that day you were on Instagram and you went on Paytons story, it was this picture of you two:

with text on it : To my Babygirl, my princess, my buba, my Sunshine. I love you so much and I want you to be so happy for the rest of your life, happy one year anniversary to the best person in my life 😘*

816 words