E i g h t y - o n e 🥀

Payton's POV:

*as soon as saw him I knew it wasn't over, and I knew what I had to do, as soon as I got in the car I began driving as fast as I could down the road, I pulled onto the highway and turned my music up even louder, I began crying heavily, Sam, y/n, all of my friends. They're all being hurt because I'm with y/n, and James isn't going to stop till we break up. I have to stop this, no matter the consequences. I continued driving till I got there, I parked my car and swung the door open, I ran up to the front desk and told them why I was there, they gave me a pass and directed me to the booth and I saw James sat on the other side of the phone smirking at me, I knew as soon as I saw him I shouldn't of gone there, to the prison, because things were about to get out of hand*

Pay~ my friend is on my his death bed because of you and your fucked up scheme to separate me and y/n.

y/d~ well then listen to my orders and people won't get hurt

Pay~ or stop hurting people because it's wrong

y/d~ you need to understand Payton. I'm the only man in y/n's life

Pay~ you fucked up that chance when you cheated on y/n, one of the kindest and realest woman I know.

y/d~ so now you're hitting on my ex in front of me?

Pay~ what?! no, I would never do that, and not for you but because I have decency, and she's going to be my mother-in-law one day.

*James snickered*

Pay~ I assure you and you are not invited to the wedding

y/d~ I'll still in be in this hell hole, and when y/n comes running back to dadda because Payton broke her heart, she'll thank me for what I've done.

Pay~ you're sick

y/d~ I'm smart

Pay~ you're a waste of time and space, I hope you rot and die in this disgusting place

*I slammed the phone down and got up, James shouted over the glass separating us*

y/d~ tell y/n she's not invited to my funeral

Pay~ well let me tell you something, your funeral is going to be a lot sooner than you would imagine

*I grabbed a voice recording tape out of my pocket and stopped the recording, I placed it on the front desk and told them it was part of the evidence for James case, the woman at the desk took it and nodded. I stormed out threw my pass in the bin and left, I got in my car and drove to the beach, I sat down on the bench and stayed there for a while, I put in my airpods and turned on my music I laid down and just kind of got in my feels, I was there for about 3 hours before I heard two men walking behind me, they were talking about the crazy man who keeps trying to kill his daughter's boyfriend... me. They know, who else knows, I sat up and got up and walked over to them*

Pay~ yo wassup, where'd you hear that shit from?

???~ erm it's all over Instagram

Pay~ seriously?

???~ yeah, you seem pretty mad about that you cool?

Pay~ um yeah, thanks bye

*I walked off and went back to my car, I got in and started slowly driving home, I drove past and saw a police car was still parked outside, I couldn't go home, so I called Chase*

Chase: yo hey, where are you? y/n is worried sick.

Payton: I'm parked outside b-

Chase: Oh my god, okay I'm comi-

Payton: no! don't, I went to the prison to talk to James and I can't come back, not today. Not till the police are gone

Chase: fuck. is there anything you need?

Payton: can you bring out a bottle of water and some food maybe?

Chase: yeah of course, I'mma go round the back

Payton: thanks man, I owe you one

*I ended the call and waited in my car, about 5 minutes later Chase came out with a bag of food and 3 bottles of water, he quickly passed them to me then stepped away from the car*

Chase~ so when you coming home?

Pay~ when it's safe

Chase~ I don't understand, you haven't done anything wrong

Pay~ yes I have, I said something bad, really bad, and people are going to pay. You guys need to leave, go somewhere, you all need to go to a hotel or something but you can't stay here.

Chase~ I don't get it

Pay~ stay safe, and be careful

*I zoomed off in my car and just kept driving I didn't know where but I couldn't go home*

End of POV

816 words