S e v e n t y - s i x 😉

*he pulled you close to him and you slowly turned your head towards him, you began to hyperventilate and didn't know what to do or say as Payton was talking to you, you sat there staring at him*

Pay~ y/n..? hey... hey, breathe babygirl, it's okay

*you slowly leaned in towards him and held his arm, you were shaking and couldn't stop*

a/n~ I wasn't really feeling all that jazz so yh we're gonna move on aha

*once you had calmed down, Payton could tell you didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't, he just cuddled you for a while*

Pay~ do you want a cup of hot cocoa?

y/n~ yes please

*Payton got up and went downstairs, you turned on the TV and put on a show, when Payton came back in he had two cups on hot cocoa, one in either hand, he kneeled down on the bed and handed you one, he put his on the side cabinet next to your bed as you took a sip from yours*

y/n~ I'm sorry for breaking down like that

Pay~ no, it's fine, you're hurting and it's something you won't forget, and you don't have to either, I'm always going to be here for you, no matter what, whenever you need me.

y/n~ I know... but you're going through your own things, and you don't need to be juggling both my problems and yours

Pay~ when my problem is when I'm getting my new car, I think it can wait

*he smiles and you laugh a little, he hugs you and kisses your forehead*

Pay~ don't ever feel like your problems aren't important okay buba?

y/n~ okay

*you nod and he kisses you again, you watch the rest of your show then go downstairs to have breakfast, no one was downstairs apart from Abby and Anthony so Payton went and sat with them and you went into the kitchen to make breakfast*

y/n~ you guys down for some pancakes and waffles?

A~ umm yes?!

ab~ oa sounds delicious, I'll come help

Pay~ oa yes please buba

*Abby comes in to help you and Payton and Anthony go and sit in the gaming room*

ab~ woah what are those scratches on your face?!

y/n~ um... I had a nightmare

ab~ oh okay, so I'll get the eggs, butter and milk, you get the flour and that

y/n~ okay

a/n~ now Imma teach you how to make dope ass pancakes hehe

*you were happy she didn't ask what the nightmare was about but also wanted to talk to her and Nessa about it, maybe later, you walked over to the cupboard and grabbed some flour, salt, sugar, oil and baking powder, Abby was stood at the side putting a big bowl and an electric whisk on the side, you grabbed the bowl and put 200g self-raising flour, 1 ½ tsp baking powder, 1 tbsp golden caster sugar and a pinch of salt into the bowl and mixed it all together, then Abby created a well in the centre with the back of her spoon then added 3 large eggs, 25g of melted butter and 200ml of milk, she passed you bowl again and you plugged in the whisk, you turned it on and started beating the mixture, Abby came and stood behind you and grabbed the whisk too, you lifted up the whisk and the mix went all over both of your faces, you turned around and there was pancake mix on her face, you both started laughing hysterically as you rushed to turn off the whisk. Then Payton and Anthony walked back in*