T w e n t y 🤪

*you woke up in your bra and underwear to the sound of sirens outside, it was still dark outside and Payton was still asleep*

y/n~ Payton? *you shook him* Payton?!

Pay~ yh, huh, what?

y/n~ wake up, there sirens going off

Pay~ oh shit, ok

*he got up and looked out the window, there were two police cars outside, you tried to get out of bed but your legs hurt like hell, you gathered all your strength and stood up, you walk to the wardrobe and put on a t-shirt and some shorts, Payton throws on some joggers and you both go downstairs, when you get to the front door, you can see the red and blue lights flashing through the glass part of it, Payton opens the door*

Pay~ what the fuck is going on here?!

a/n~ are you frrrrr?! these bloody poliiiice, leave pay pay and whatever the person leaving this is called alooone, gaaawd!!!

plc~ sorry sir, sorry ma'am, we got a call from a neighbour, for suspicious activity in the neighbourhood, we came to see what was going on and we caught this man trying to get in your house

*you walk closer to get a good look at the man*

y/n~ omg! Callum?

C~ hey baby

y/n~ don't call me tha-

*you got stopped by Payton standing in front of you*

plc~ you know this man?

Pay~ he's the piece of shit that raped my girlfriend before she moved here, he's meant to be in jail for attacking her last week!

plc~ sir calm down

y/n~ Payton.

C~ yh PaAaAAytoOoOOn, calm down *he chuckles under his breath*

Pay~ what was that you little shit?

plc~ sir. *the policeman stood in between Payton and Callum, you grab Payton's arm and pull him back*

y/n~ Payton. Please

Pay~ ok, ok, but I promise you, if he comes here ever again, I will kill him!

plc~ that wont be necessary sir, we know about your girlfriends case, we're taking him in now

Pay~ thank you

*you went back inside and made hot chocolates, when Payton came back in you gave him one and sat down, on the couch*

Pay~ thanks buba, you don't wanna go back to sleep?

y/n~ I cant now, sorry, you can go to bed if you want?

Pay~ no its ok, I wanna stay with you

*he wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead*

y/n~ I love you Payton

Pay~ I love you too y/n, are you sure your ok though?

y/n~ yes Payton, I'm fine, he's gone now, he hurt me, but I can't let his actions ruin the rest of my life, I'm with you now, and I love you more than anything in the world

Pay~ you are my one and only y/n y/l/n, I love you too

you put on a film and cuddled with Payton, you talked about Callum a bit more and then you decided to go to bed, when you got upstairs, you got into bed and Payton wrapped his arms around your waist, you put your head on his chest and went to sleep*

520 words

a/n~ ikkkk, its short, I'm sorry, I just could think of anything, I promise tomorrows will be longer