F i v e 🍒

*when you get home from hanging out with Payton, you have a shower then put on your breath-taking dress, next you do your makeup, very light though, bit of foundation, eyeliner, lashes, some highlighter and of course lipstick, then you did your hair, loose curls, very nice. You got your shoes on and checked the time it was only 5:30, you still have half an hour. You brush your teeth, re-apply your lipstick and leave for Payton's*

*When you get to Payton's you knock on his door and his mum answers*

y/n~ hey Joanne. Do you know where Payton is? We're going to a party tonight.

Joanne~ hey y/n, yeah he's upstairs just wait here. I'll go get him.

*you stood at the door, waiting for Payton, when we finally came downstairs, he just stood there and stared like he did the day at the beach. He was wearing Black jeans, a button up white shirt and a black bomber jacket with patterns on it, you started blushing which he could see because he rushed down the stairs, hugged you and told you how amazing you looked, then you left*

*when you got outside Payton continued to stare while you called an uber.*

Pay~ You look so gorgeous y/n.

y/n~ shut uuup *you playfully punch him then hide you face in you palms, you could feel the pink blush creep up on your cheeks*

pay~ ow! *starts fake crying, you started to laugh, you hug him and sarcastically tell him how profusely sorry you were, he grabbed you by the waist and span you round, then continued to hug you. The sound of Payton's heart beating soothed and calmed you instantly and you realised you taxi was here*

y/n~ Pay?

Pay~ Yeah

y/n~ can you sit in the back with me? *you're scared of being the only in the back*

Pay~ yeah of course *he winked at you, smirked and open the door for you*

*when you got to the party you met up with Chase, Alex and Ally, nearly every time you looked at Chase he was smirking and pointing at Payton then doing some weird kissing pose, it made you chuckle, around half way through, Alex and Ally went with their other friends and Payton went to the toilet*

Chase~ I'm so excited for the fireworks, you don't even know! *he winked*

y/n~ oh I know, cuz you wont stop pointing and smirking!

*you both laugh at each other as Payton walks back, he came and stood next to you and started to tickle your palm, you looked down at your hand, then back at him, his stunning brown eyes put you into a trance and you just stood there, you don't know how long though because when you finally did zone back in, Chase was gone*

Pay~ I'm so happy we're here together y/n

y/n~ same Pay

*you went and got a drink leaving Payton with chase, who had come back with 2 cups of beer.*

Payton's POV:

y/n looked absolutely stunning tonight, I couldn't stop staring at her, I really want to be with her but I don't know if she feels the same way or not, Chase says she does but he ships us so he would say anything to get us together.

Pay~ Yo Chase!

Chase~ Yeah wassup Payton?

Pay~ How amazing does y/n look tonight? like urgh! I want her so bad!

Chase~ you'll get her, eventually *he winked and walked away.*

End of POV

*It was around 9:50 so the fireworks were starting in 10 minutes. Just the thought of telling Payton you like him made your palms sweaty and your insides turn inside out, you went to find Payton so you could find a space on the beach to watch them, you ended up standing by the bench from before, perfect view. When you got there everyone started to count down, Payton stood behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, then rested his head on yours*

Everyone: 5...4...3...2...1...

*the fireworks had started, you turned around to wrap your arms around Payton's neck.*

y/n~ Payton?

Pay~ Yes sunshine? *your palms got even sweatier*

y/n~ I've been wanting to tell you this since the day we met, I just never knew if you felt the same way

*you could feel his grip around your waist getting stronger and he was moving closer towards you*

Pay~ Yes?

y/n~ and I know it might be quite soon because we've known each other for like a month

*you started to ramble from anxiety, Payton stopped you but putting his finger to your lips*

Pay~ y/n, I think I might know what you're going to say and if it's not this then I'm going to look like a fool, but I really like you, like I really like you, every since we picked you up at the airport, I couldn't wrap my head around how stunning you looked, I started to flirt with you a lot because I thought, if you did like me you would like me even more

y/n~ I like you too Payton, that first day in my bedroom, when you fell on top of me, I wanted to kiss you so bad, I just wanted to be yo-

*Payton stops you by smacking his lips to yours, you kissed back of course, when he pulled away he had the biggest smirk on his face.*

y/n~ *you started to blush and Payton could see*

Pay~ you're a really good kisser *he brushed your hair behind your ear*

y/n~ awe thank you Pay, you are too.

*you both started laughing hysterically, and you turned around still in his hold, to watch the rest of the fire works, when they were done, Payton span you around like a princess and held your hand, neither of you really know what you are, but you both really like each other, since Alex was at Ally's and your mum was at work all night till 7:00am tomorrow, Payton stayed at yours. You watched Disney movies with the occasional kiss until you fell asleep in his arms, you felt so safe in his arms, like there were a thousand shields protecting you from the outside world, just you and him*

1042 words