E l e v e n 🍒

a/n~ legitimately for the one person reading this, sorry for the long ass break aha, couldn't think of anything, plus riverdale

Pay~ Ok, go to the car, I'll be out in a second

y/n~ ok

*you leave to get in the car, when you open the door you can not believe what you are seeing*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Callum {your abusive ex} was stood outside, staring through the window*

a/n~ I know literally everyone does this kind of thing so if it purely just aint your cup of tea. den let me know cuz, I tryna get dose views man, yk? cool cool, back to de beef :))

*you turn around to go back inside, but you feel a hand grab your wrist and pull you, you turn around and see Callum stood there firmly gripping your arm, your eyes immediately start to tear up*

y/n~ what do you want Callum?

a/n~ C=Callum

C~ I saw you and that boy last night, who is he?

y/n~ don't worry *you look down at your feet*

C~ WHO IS HE!? *he pulled your arm downwards causing you to jolt a bit*

y/n~ m-my boyfriend.

C~ BOYFRIEND?! I CANT BELIEVE AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH YOU'VE GONE AND GOT ANOTHER BOYFRIEND! YOU SLUT! *he lifted your head up and smacked you round the face*

y/n~ I-I'M SO-SORRY, PLEASE S-STOP! *you started to cry so much you could barely breathe*

C~ IF YOU WERE SORRY, YOU WOULD BREAK UP WITH HIM!!

*you just stare at the floor, when you hear the door open*

Pay~ y/- who is this!?

C~ so you must be the famous 'boyfriend'

Payton's POV:

*I open the door to see y/n being grabbed by someone, she turned around tears rolling down her face and a bruise on her cheek. The other person was a boy, about 17? He looked up and me and smirked*

Pay~ I heard shouting is everything ok buba?

C~ awe buba? you have nicknames aswell?

y/n~ leave us alone Callum, we broke up, I'm with Payton now.

*Callum looked her in the eyes and smacked her round the face, then pushed her to the floor. I got to my knees and wrapped my arms around her*

Pay~ WTF! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?!

C~ Because, Payton. She doesn't love you. She loves me, she always did and she always will! I just want her to remember that.

Pay~ y/n what is he on about?

y/n~ I'll tell you later. PLEASE CALLUM?! leave me alone!

C~ oh go on y/n, tell Pay Pay, tell him about how you're still deeply in love with me

*he kicked y/n in the stomach and laughed, I had enough*

Pay~ oi! don't you ever fucking touch her again you piece of shit

End of POV

*Payton stood up and grabbed Callum by the collar of his shirt and pinned him up against the wall, he kneed him, yk, down there and punched him in the face, you started to black out so you couldn't really see what was happening but you could hear it*

C~ g-get off me

Pay~ YOU EVER! COME NEAR Y/N AGAIN, I WILL RIP YOUR HEART OUT OF YOUR CHEST AND FUCKING FEED IT TO YOU! YOU HEAR ME?!

C~ *silence*

Pay~ I SAID. YOU HEAR ME?!

C~ y-yes, I hear y-you

Pay~ GOOD, NOW GET OUT OF HERE!!

*you could hear Callum running away screaming bloody fucking murder, and footsteps walking towards you*

Pay~ y/n? can you hear me

y/n~ y-yh, I can h-hear you

Pay~ can you see me?

y/n~ n-no

Pay~ shit, ok

*he picked you up and carried you inside and laid you on the sofa, you could hear him on the phone*

Payton: Mum? Hi? y/n's been really hurt, im about to call Chase and some paramedics but could you make sure her mums ok?

Joanne: ofc Pay

Payton: thanks mum, bye, love you.

*he called Chase and the paramedics, and they got there super quick*

*as the paramedics were helping you, you could hear Payton and Chase having a conversation in the background*

Pay~ I'm so sorry to ruin our plans like this Chase

Chase~ oh shut up Payton, y/n's hurt and making sure she's better is all that matters right now

Pay~ I know... I'm. I'm really scared Chase...

*you could hear his voice start to break, which meant he was, crying? through your tears you tried to talk*

y/n~ Payton? I'm scared

Pay~ buba? hey, hey, I know, so am I but it's going to be ok

y/n~ promise?

Pay~ promise. *he held your hand and kissed your forehead*

Chase~ hey bumble bee, you doing alright?

y/n~ yh, im doing ok, my head hurts though

Chase~ I know, I know

*time skippppp*

a/n~ pa= paramedics

pa~ she's gonna be ok, she just needs some rest and cant move around loads

Pay~ thank god, thank you so much sir

pa~ its alright

Pay~ thank you

*time skipppppp*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n~ aha you thought, next chapter biatchhhh, but for real, for real? Pay Pay is my Bae Bae, but I'm like hella finding it funny how strong he actually is with such puny lickle armssss. Like FR FR!! He is strong, irl, but he skinny too, buuuut we still see those muscleeeeeees ;))

827 words