S e v e n t y - e i g h t 😉

*when you got upstairs you saw Abby and Nessa sat on the bed and all the things poured onto the bed aswell, you jumped on next to them and took off your shoes*

y/n~ okay guys so here's the plan, we all get changed, order some pizza watch some movies then pretty us up

ab~ sounds amazing

Ne~ I'm so excited

*Abby and Nessa left to get changed and you grabbed some silk pyjama's from your top draw, while you were getting changed Payton came in to grab a blanket*

y/n~ oh my god, I'm so sorry for just claiming our room, we can move it downstairs if you'd like?

Pay~ no it's fine babygirl, me and the boys are doing a games night anyway so it'll be fine

*he grabbed the blanket, walked over and kissed your forehead*

Pay~ oa, you look cute

y/n~ thank you

*you blushed a little*

Pay~ I like how you still get shy in front of me

y/n~ shut up

*you looked down at the floor, Payton throwed the blanket on the floor and grabbed your hand, he span you into his arms and started swaying with you*

Pay~ I love you y/n

y/n~ I love you too Payton

*you slipped out of his grip, grabbed the blanket and handed it to him, you kissed him softly then went and started sorting out all the stuff in a pile, when the girls came back in, you put on Titanic

a/n~ I watched Titanic the other night and cried so damn much but like also because Leonardo DiCaprio is my celebrity crush and he died so uno aha

and ordered some pizza, when it came you paused the film and ran downstairs, you ran past the boys in the gaming room to the door*

Pay~ where you going?

y/n~ to get the pizza?

Pay~ not dressed like that you're not, stay here

y/n~ but Payton.

Pay~ I said stay here

*he jumped off the sofa, and picked you up, he threw you down, kissed you and grabbed his wallet, he ran out the room and left you with all eyes on you*

Chase~ nice Pj's

y/n~ fuck you Chase

*you laughed and grabbed the blanket Payton left there, he came back in with two boxes of pizza and handed them to you*

Pay~ he was really nice by the way

y/n~ oh really? see I would've known that myself if my boyfriend wasn't so overprotectiveeee

Pay~ over protective my ass, you're barely wearing anything

y/n~ whatever

*you stood up grabbed the pizza from him and pulled your already short shorts up while doing so, Payton's jaw dropped and you walked away, all the boys started laughing slightly*

Pay~ shut up

*you ran upstairs and back into your room, you put them down and un paused the movie, you started eating the pizza while the movie carried on, when the movie had finished you were all crying like never before, you grabbed the second pizza box that still had half left and ran it down to the boys to ask if they wanted it, when Payton saw you he ran up to you and took the pizza, he handed it to Anthony still staring at you*

Pay~ hey what's wrong? was it me, was I being too protective?

A~ I told you, don't act like a girls dad, they don't like it

*you laughed a little then wiped the tears off your cheek*

y/n~ no I'm fine, we just finished watching Titanic and Jack died and the little kids and all the people and the boats and Rose and it was

Pay~ so it wasn't me?

y/n~ no unless you're Leonardo DiCaprio and you just froze to death

Pay~ you cried because he had to act dead?

y/n~ he may not have died but Jack did

Pay~ they're the same person what the fuck?

y/n~ whatever, do you guys want that piz- nevermind

*you looked over and all the boys were crowded around the pizza eating it, you kissed Payton then left, when you got back the first thing you did was face masks and while they were drying you painted your nails, you did black, Nessa did white and Abby did neon green, after that you peeled off the face mask and washed off everything else then you put on one of the nose strips each and a teeth whitening strip too, you all got into your bikinis and decided to fake tan, then you all went to sleep, you pulled out an extra mattress from under the bed and Nessa and Abby slept on it, after a while they fell asleep but you couldn't, so you went downstairs to get a drink you tried to run past the boys but when you got to the kitchen Payton was stood behind you*

Pay~ so you decided to take up on that fake tan?

*he laughed a little and came and wrapped his arms around your waist*

y/n~ do you think it'll look bad?

Pay~ well when you wash it off I bet you'll look amazing, you always look amazing but you'll look amazing when y-

y/n~ thank you

Pay~ that's okay

*you span around with a small cup of water in your hand and kissed him, then you walked back upstairs and he went back into the gaming room*

Pay~ goodnight babygirl

y/n~ goodnight Pay

900 words