N i n e t y - t h r e e 🥵

*you got up and grabbed your towel, you wrapped it around you and stormed back inside up the stairs and barged into Josh and Nessa's room, holding his phone in your hand*

Jo~ y/n, Nes. What the fuck?!

y/n~ so was this just her way of being spiteful or did we just catch you texting Payton's ex Amber?

Jo~ we've never talked before well not like that anyway the only time I've even spoke to her was to tell her to leave Payton alone.

y/n~ right so she just randomly sent this?

Jo~ yeah

Ne~ seriously Josh!

Jo~ its true! I would never do that to you

Ne~ how do I know that

Jo~ because we've been together for 7 fucking months

Ne~ I have the proof right here!

Jo~ did I text back? no. Did I text first? no. Did I text her at all apart from what I've told you? also no. so get off my fucking back, she send a nude, and I didn't even fucking see it till now and tell me Nessa, do I seem to be drooling all over that picture?

Ne~ *silence*

Jo~ exactly so stop

*Nessa took the phone off you, threw it on the bed and walked to their wardrobe to grab some clothes as you walked downstairs to go back in the pool then once she was changed she came out to tell you she was going to the shop*

Ne~ do you want anything?

y/n~ erm oa, get me an iced coffee?

Ne~ bet

y/n~ my purse is in my bedside table draw

Ne~ no its cool, I'll buy it

y/n~ thanks babe

Ne~ no problem

*she walked back through the house and you laid your head back for 10 more minutes before you got out, you ran upstairs and got changed into some grey sweats and a black cropped tank top, then you put on some socks and some white air force ones then grabbed your hair brush and hair dryer and put your hair up in a messy bun, then you went back downstairs to meet Nessa at the door as you were leaving so she quickly handed you your coffee*

Ne~ where are you going?

y/n~ just going for a walk

Ne~ okay see you later

y/n~ yep, hope things with you and Josh clear up

Ne~ yeah, I just assumed things, and got mad, we'll be okay

y/n~ good, right I'll be back soon

Ne~ okay see you then bye

*she walked past you into the house and shut the door behind her, then you started walking to the same field you met Payton at, but you walked through it to the end and sat down then went o your snapchat and posted, a video of you dancing around with a flower in your hair listening to music, you captioned it 'come see me :( @ykwho and yk where ;))' then put it on your story and not long after Payton replied: "I wish I could, maybe I will ;)" and butterflies started fluttering around in your stomach. You laid down in the grass and filmed another one, you smiling, pouting and winking captioned "bebe" about 10 minutes after posting it you sat up and saw Payton walking over to you, you stood up and slowly started walking towards him. when you got to him you hugged and kissed him, he picked you up and ran back to the end of the field and put you down laying on top of you*

Pay~ I've missed you babygirl

y/n~ I've missed you too baby

*he leaned down and started to kiss your neck slowly*

y/n~ Payton.

Pay~ yes babygirl

*just the sound of his voice made you squirm*

y/n~ I love you

Pay~ I love you too y/n.

632 words