O n e - h u n d r e d & t h r e e 🤑

{4 months pregnant}

*this morning you and Payton decided to go shopping and buy some clothes and stuff for Lewis and his room, you bought him a load of clothes from DNA Clothing and Nike, then went and bought him some stuff for his room. When you got back you gave him his clothes and decorated his room, this is what it looked like after:

 When you got back you gave him his clothes and decorated his room, this is what it looked like after:

Pay~ do you like it?

le~ I love it! thank you!

*he ran up and hugged you both then pulled away and went and jumped on his bed, he stood up and started jumping around, you and Payton stood at the doorway and watched him, Payton wrapped an arm around your waist and kissed your head*

Pay~ I love you

y/n~ I love you too

*you walked out and shut the door, then went downstairs, Payton went into the kitchen and you went into the gaming room*

Chase~ did he like it?

y/n~ yeah

A~ can we go see it?

y/n~ let me go ask

*you walked back upstairs and knocked on the door, then walked in, Lewis was on his bed reading a book*

y/n~ hey

le~ hey

*he shut the book and put it down*

y/n~ what are you reading?

le~ Devil in Winter, I found it in a box and took it... I'm sorry

*you reached out to hug him and he curled up in a ball and put his hands up, like he was trying to protect himself*

le~ pleas don't hurt me!

y/n~ hurt you? I would never do that to you, none of us would? why would you think that?

le~ um dad used to hurt me, when I was bad

*you pulled him close and hugged him, you stroked and kissed his head*

y/n~ never in a million years would I hurt you, okay?

*Lewis nodded and moved closer to you*

y/n~ the boys just want to come check out your room is that okay with you?

le~ yeah okay

*you kissed his head again then pulled away and went downstairs to the boys, you told them they could go up and they all ran as fast as they could to his room followed by you and the girls, you stood at the doorway and the boys started messing around with Lewis*

Chase~ yo this is sick!

A~ it's better than my room what in the world?!

Jo~ Lewis dude! I want this room

*they all laughed a bit and you could see the happiness in Lewis' eyes, you looked over at Payton who was running around with Lewis on his back, Lewis screamed as Payton threw him on his bed falling down next to him, they both started laughing and Lewis sat up, you walked out and went to your room and left Lewis in his with the boys, the girls came with you and you all sat on your bed*

a/n~ idk why but like, your bed... is the meet up area. you get me? idk lmao

ab~ so when are you going to talk to everyone else about adopting him?

y/n~ tomorrow. Payton's taking him out to spend some one on one time together and I'm going to tell everyone then

ne~ oh my god noooo way!! ahhh I'm so excited!

ab~ same holy shit!

y/n~ I am too, I just never thought I would have two kids before I turn 17.

ab~ well I didn't think I would be living in a house with my boyfriend and best friends, "tiktok famous" at 18 but here we are

*you all start giggling*

the next day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*it was around 1:30 and Payton had just left with Lewis to go hang out together, you texted the group chat and told them all to meet you in the gaming room in 5 minutes, when you went down there, everyone was sitting down, waiting for you to come down, they all looked super worried, apart from Abby and Nessa of course, since they already knew what was going on*

y/n~ hey guys, don't worry nothing bad has happened

*everyone immediately relaxed in their seats, you sat down next to Chase*

y/n~ okay two things, big things, to me and Payton anyway and they will affect you guys as well, one of them anyway, so it's been around two months since Lewis... moved in? with us, and he's family to me, and I would hope close enough to it for you guys too?

A~ yes, he's like my brother!

Jo~ same, I love having him here

N~ I love him, hes so cool

Chase~ he's like my new bestie

y/n~ well thats good because...

*you looked over to Abby and Nessa who were crazily nodding at you from across the room, you took a deep breath*

y/n~ well, okay I know it's already crazy because of the baby and only being 16 so we cant do many things, but me and Payton want to adopt Lewis... and I know we aren't the legal age, nowhere near but until we are 21 we want to be the closest to his parents as possible

*everyone smiled big smiles*

ab~ yes!

ne~ go oooon!!!

J~ no fucking way! oh my god yes!

*you smiled at them all and a tear fell down your cheek*

Chase~ awe no bumble bee don't cry?!

*he wiped the tear off your cheek, you giggled and apologised*

y/n~ I love you guys

eb~ we love you too y/n

881 words

a/n~ hey guys, so at the moment as all of you and many others are aware there are some really bad things going on in the world. with COVID19 and BLM protests and many other terrifying and upsetting things happening in the world so many people are scared, and so am I, if I'm being honest but I luckily have people like you guys and Payton to keep me calm 🥰. (and of course idk Harry or any of you personally bar one but our community in itself) and I just feel like Payton as a person is so underrated, he is so kind and selfless and always there for others, and I just love being a part of this extremely big 😂 and extremely loving family 🥺. so stay safe in this weird time of life, stay kind and stay being the amazing, beautiful mfs that you all are, I love you bebes, mwah 💗.