O n e - h u n d r e d & f o u r 🤑

a/n~ already fucked up my posting schedule checkkkk

{5 months pregnant}

y/n~ okay guys, so Lewis is still in bed and Payton is just finishing the last few balloons, so everyone quietly go wait downstairs while me and Payton wake him up, everyone nodded and left your room, shushing one another on the way down, once they were all gone you and Payton slowly walked into Lewis' room, you opened the blinds and sat on his bed, then slightly shook him*

y/n~ good morning Lewis, happy birthday!

Pay~ happy 12th birthday buddy!

le~ what? thanks guys! but um do we have to do anything today, cuz I was sort of thinking since its my birthday I could stay here today and just hang out?

y/n~ what do you normally do on your birthday?

le~ nothing

Pay~ well we are the complete opposite, big parties and late nights for the birthday boy!

le~ really?!

*you nodded and smiled, he jumped out of bed and hugged you both*

le~ I love you!

*you both sat in shock for a second*

Pay~ we love you too bud

*he pulled him under his arm and ruffled his hair*

Pay~ now lets go open your presents!

le~ okay!!

*you all went downstairs to the living room where everyone was sat down, including your mum, Sebastian, Alex, Ally, Faith, Brandon and Joanne, you sat down and Lewis and Payton went into the middle of the room were all the presents were, you grabbed your little box and quickly hid it, Lewis opened his first present, it was a video game "Resident Evil 5"*

le~ am I allowed this?

Pay~ no.

le~ oh... okay.

Pay~ buuut, we're letting you

le~ what?! yay!! thank you!

*then he opened the next two, more games "GTA" and "Far Cry 5" then he opened another one, a new iPhone 8 with a matte black phone case just like Payton's then Chase handed him a bag he pulled out two beanies from DNA along with matching hoodies*

le~ thank you!

*everyone else gave him their presents then you stood up with the little box, you gave it to him and told him to read it out loud*

le~ lets play a game of hangman? okay.

*you pulled out a massive whiteboard and stood it up*

y/n~ do you want to go first?

le~ okay

*he drew: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _*

le~ okay y/n go first

y/n~ eeerm A?

le~nopeeee

*he drew the first part*

Chase~ y/nnnn! my turn! uuuuum U?

le~ yes!

*_ _ _ _ _ _ _ u _ u _ _*

A~ me! L?

*_ l _ _ _ _ _ u _ u _ _*

ne~ O?

*_ l o _ _ _ o u _ u _ _*

5 minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I l o _ e _ o u _ u _ s*

Chase~ oa oa oa! I got it!! I lobe bou tubs?!

le~ nooo

*he started laughing*

le~ thats doesn't make any sense!

*he laughed a little more*

ab~ okaaaay Y?!

*I l o _ e y o u _ u y _*

Jo~ I got it!!!

le~ please be better that Chase?

*everyone laughed*

Chase~ hey! it was a good guess!

Jo~ riiight... is it... I love you guys?!

le~ YES!!!!

eb~ awwwwwwe, we love you too

*everyone else had a go then you got up*

y/n~ okay this one is only for Alex

le~ oa yay!

you drew: _ ' _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _*

le~ O!

*_ ' _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ o _ _ _ _*

500 million years later 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I ' m b e i n _ a _ o _ _ e _*

le~ G!

*I ' m b e i n g a _ o _ _ e _*

le~ arrrgh! i give up! what is it??

*Payton passed him a piece of paper and told him to read it out loud infront of everyone, you, him and Lewis stood up next to the board and as Lewis read it out you finished writing it on the board, a tear fell from his eye*

le~ I'm being a-adopted?

*you nodded and smiled, on the verge of tears yourself*

Pay~ we're adopting you buddy!

*he bent down and hugged him, then you hugged them both, everyone crowed round and hugged you in a massive group hug, when everyone pulled away Payton came and kneeled next to you and Lewis faced you, you held his hands*

y/n~ see Lewis, me and Payton are too young to legally adopt you, so until we are a legal age, we would love to take those labels for you?

*he nodded quickly ands hugged you both again*

Pay~ and that isnt to say you have to call us mom and d-

le~ I love you

813 words

a/n~ hey guys!!! how are you all, tell me in the comment of this line, I hope you're all doing well! I hope everything is good at home, wherever home may be for you, but I just wanted to quickly say, I feel like the only reason I wasn't very inspired to write or do anything of the sort was because I wasn't having fun with the story line or the plot, which I'm so excited to write more about yours and Payton's relationship with Alex and the new baby coming in only 3 chapters! but anyways, so stay safe in this weird time of life, stay kind and stay being the amazing, beautiful mfs that you all are, I love you bebes, mwah 💗.