S e v e n 🍒

*It's been 3 days since the morning after the party and you planning to take Payton to lunch today to talk about you, everyone on your social media wants you to be together and so do you, so what you waiting for? you text him*

You: Hey, Payton want to got out for lunch today?

Pay 😍💖🍒: yh sure, I'll pick you up at 1?

you: yeah ok, see you then?

Pay 😍💖🍒: yep see you then

*you rush to the bathroom to have a shower and get ready, you only had 2 hours, after your shower you put on Payton's hoodie and some Cycling shorts. You grabbed you shoes and started to do your make up with took forever. You were so nervous you kept messing up.*

y/n~ *finally I'm done*

*you call Payton to tell him you're on your way and he waits outside his house, he drove you to the mall and you sat down for lunch*

y/n~ Pay?

Pay~ yeah sunshine?

y/n~ can we talk about what happened at the party?

Payton's POV:

*As soon as she said that my heart melted, this was the moment I was going to ask the big question!*

End of Payton's POV

Pay~ yeah of course wassup?

y/n~ We kissed. We like each other right?

Pay~ Yeah *you both started to blush like crazy*

y/n~ yeah, but neither of us have done anything about it. *your mood dropped completely and you got super scared and upset*

*Payton got up out of his chair and helped you out of yours, he lifted your chin up and looked into your eyes*

Pay~ please don't be upset y/n, I didn't want to rush anything, I didn't know if you were ready

Payton's POV:

*I had already texted y/n's mum asking if I have her consent to ask y/n to be my girlfriend and she said yes, all thats left to do now, is ask*

End of POV

y/n~ of course I'm ready Pay, you make me so happy, you are always there for me and you're so sweet and kind and down to earth, you make me laugh to the point of not being able to breathe half the time, I feel like I can tell you anyt-

*Just as you were about to finished your sentence you felt Payton's arms around your waist, he kissed you passionately, soft and slow at first but soon enough he deepened the kiss, making it rougher, you could feel him smirk through the kiss, you had never been happier, he pulled away and looked into your eyes, you put your hand on his cheek, stroking his face*

Pay~ y/n y/l/n, will you be my girlfriend?

*Everything else going on in the world stopped, the biggest smile appeared on your face, you could feel you face burning up*

y/n~ Payton Moormeier, I would love too.

*he signalled for you to jump, so you did. You wrapped your legs around his waist, he supported you by holding your thighs, you wrapped your hands round his neck and leaned in for a second kiss. It was just as passionate as the last one but longer*

*you texted your mum telling her the big news and she was thrilled, you told her Payton was giving you a ride how and you would be home soon*

On the drive home, you jammed out to music then 'I think you're really cool// Guardin' came on, I guess you could say it's yours and Payton's song? You got out your phone and started recording him sing it you, your heart starts to melt, you feel 1000 butterflies in your stomach. After you stop recording he puts his hand on your inner thigh, you got really turned on*

624 words