E i g h t e e n 🍒

*you walk over to Payton and sit with him, and then the teacher walks in*

a/n~ t=teacher

t~ hello class, settle down settle down. I've got a new assignment for you guys. Get in pairs, boy girl.

*Payton holds your hand and shouts*

Pay~ what now?

t~ one second... Payton, you might have a partner, but not everyone does

Pay~ hurry uuuuup. I'm intrigueddddd

*you laugh so hard you nearly fall off your chair*

Pay~ Maybe you just shouldn't sit on chairs near me

y/n~ omg true tho!

*5 minutes pass and everyone's got there pairs and have sat down*

t~ right class

*Payton stands on the table*

Pay~ EVERYONE SHUT UUUUUP!

a/n~ not gonna lie, this is so something I would do aha

t~ pAyToNnNnN! Sit down!

Pay~ sorry miss...

*he gets down, with your help*

y/n~ you're really excited, aren't you?

Pay~ Yes! this is gonna be SO fun!

*you start to quietly laugh under your breath and quickly get a hold of yourself*

t~ so, I know this is very boring and un original but you guys are going to be doing the egg baby parenting proj-

Pay~ Oh my god! BUBA! we're parents!

y/n~ Payton baby, calm down

t~ MR MOORMEIER!

Pay~ sorry miss... again, I'm just excited, like really excited

t~ that's good to hear Payton just calm down please

Pay~ yes miss

*you go to the front of the class and get your eggs*

t~ you have 2 eggs, use them wisely*

jo~ Scrambled or Poached, hmmm, I just cant decide, oh wait. I can have both!

a/n~ ne=nessa

ne~ JOSH! don't you dare hurt my babys!

*you look at Payton and laugh*

Pay~ we've got this one *you highfive and he kisses your forehead*

time skip because I caaaaan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*you were sat in Music next to Payton and he starts singing, you sing with him*

I met you in the dark, you lit me up, you made me feel as though I was enough, we danced the night away, we drank to much, I held your hair back when you were throwing up.

*he leaned over and kissed your cheek, you smile and go back to your song writing*

*half way through class a girl walked in claiming she was late and 'didn't know where she was she was wearing glittery heels, skin colour tights a black skirt and- Amber..! She sits opposite you and Payton and smirks at you in the action, whenever Payton would talk to you she would put her hand on the table and slowly inch in towards his or cut in and say something like "do you remember when we did this' or 'I loved it when we used too..." just to get on your nerves, until she did*

*you stood up and walked round so you were stood infront of her*

y/n~ you know Amber, I tried to be nice but you're just so fucking delusional you didn't get it, so maybe I'll just have to knock those two front teeth out Now! So either quit it out, or stand up and fucking fight you little bitch.

am~ I didn't know I was doing any haaarm *she pouts*

y/n~ shut the fuck up, yes you did bitch, you are so fucking fake, he doesn't like you anymore, YOU BROKE UP, what about that don't you fucking understand

am~ I know we broke up but I also know he still loves me

y/n~ fuck you, you little bitch

*you grab her by the hair and drag her out of her chair, you pin her to the floor and start punching the shit out of her, you can see her start to cry and scream "get off me, Payton! Help!" you get up and drag her up with you. She swings for you and punches you in the arm*

y/n~ really? my fucking arm? come on

*you punch her again this time in the stomach, she screams and tries to get away, you grab her hair and pull her back, you pin her to the floor and hold both her arms down*

y/n~ right so, now that you look like you just got hit by a car, we're gonna go through a quick REALITY CHECK, ok bitch? right, so 1. Payton doesn't like you, 2. Payton likes me, 3. You're gonna get together and come back down to earth form wherever you are, 4. you're gonna stop getting in the way of mine and Payton's relationship and 5. you're gonna stop walking around like you own the fucking place, if you can.

am~ uh-uh, yeah, yes, whatever, just get off of me

*you stand up and signal for her get up and walk out, she does so and just as she does the bell goes*

skip to the end of the day because I'm lazy like that :)