N i n e t y - s e v e n 🥵

*you walked closer to him and sat on his lap, straddling him, you began to run your fingers through his hair scooching closer to kiss him, you moved your hand down the back of is neck and round the front, slowly moving your hand down to his trousers, he looked up at you and smirked, then kissed you again, rough and passionately, groping at your ass to pull you closer, he laid back and you leaned down with him, not breaking the kiss, you pulled away and sat up to pull his shirt up over his head, you started stroking his chest, then bent back down to kiss his stomach, you slowly moved down listening to the sweet sound of Payton moaning your name quietly, when you got his pants, you took off your shirt and got up off his lap and kneeled down on the floor, you slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, along with his underwear, he looked down at you as you tightly gripped his cock, his breathing started getting heavier and he threw his head back, you slowly started moving your hand up and down then put his member in your mouth and started bobbing your head up and down*

Pay~ look at me babygirl

*you looked up at him through your lashes and watched him moan, you moved your hand and started going faster putting his entire cock down your throat*

Pay~ uuuuuuuuurrrrrgggghhhhhh, f-faster ba-bygirl

*you nodded and started going as fast as you could till you felt him twitch in your mouth and cum, you swallowed in and stood up again, you unbuttoned your jeans and took them off then you panties and grabbed a condom from the draw and handed it to Payton, he threw it across the room and smiled at you*

Pay~ whats the point?

*you rolled your eyes and sat on Payton's lap again, slowly sliding up and down his legs*

Pay~ don-t tease me babygirl

y/n~ beg.

Pay~ please baby, I want you, now.

*you smiled and slowly sat on top of Payton's member, moving up and down, he gripped onto your hips and started bouncing you up and down quicker, he threw his head back and groaned*

y/n~ uh- uh- oa- oaa, Paytoooon

Pay~ urgh babygi-rl

*you moved even faster till you felt an extremely familiar knot in your stomach*

y/n~ I'm go- ing t- o cuu- uuum

Pay~ wait for me babygirl

*you nodded as Payton flipped you over, he opened your legs and started thrusting into you as quick as he could*

y/n~ uh- fuck- fuuu- uuck, Paytooon, I'm cumminggggg

*Payton's thrusts started getting sloppy and his arms started shaking, he dropped his head and moaned quietly as you both came, he pulled out and took off the condom, he threw it in the bin and grabbed his clothes, you picked up yours and put them back on, once you got changed Payton walked up behind you and kissed your neck then moved to your ear*

Pay~ I feel much better now, thank you babygirl

*you span around and kissed him then you both went back downstairs*

1 month Pregnant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*when you woke up Payton was sat in the corner reading a book, you got up and went and sat on his lap, Wuthering Heights*

Pay~ "She burned too bright for this world."

*he looked down at you and kissed your head, you looked up so he could actually kiss you, then you looked back down at the book and he carried on reading, you pulled one of his hands away from the book and intertwined your fingers with his, after about 5 minutes he shut the book and span you round so you were straddled on his lap, you wrapped your arms around his neck and he leaned in and kissed you, then the door slid open and Nova came over to you, you picked her up and sat her in your lap*

y/n~ hiya babyyyy

*Payton stroked her then kissed her head, she settled in your lap and you couldn't move, Payton picked her up and put her in her bed then walked back picked you up and sat back down with you on his lap, he kissed you again and wrapped his arms around your waist, you pulled away started kissing his neck, then you started to suck on his skin slightly, a long quiet moan left Payton mouth*

Pay~ uuuuuuuuuuuh

y/n~ shh, Babyboy

*you covered his mouth his your hand and started sucking faster and harder, he tried to moan but you kissed him to seal it, the kiss got more passionate and rough and Payton started playing with your hair, when you pulled away you rested your head on his chest and ran your fingers through his hair*

Pay~ you are so amazing babygirl, I love you

y/n~ I love you too baby

*you sat back up and Payton kissed your stomach*

Pay~ 1 month. That's crazy y/n, there's a little baby in there

y/n~ I know

*you stroked your stomach and smiled at Payton, he bent down and kissed your stomach again*

Pay~ hey baby, I'm Payton, your dadda, I can't wait to meet you

*you felt a tear roll down you cheek and you quickly wiped it away so Payton wouldn't see, and although you didn't really show it, you were so happy, you were having a baby, with Payton, and at first, yes, you were terrified, absolutely petrified that he wouldn't want it, but he did, and he was so supportive and happy, and so was your mum, and his, you chose not to tell your dad, but it still hurt that your baby wouldn't be able to meet him, but things seemed to be going well with Sebastian, and he was nice, Payton kissed your stomach once more then looked up at you*

Pay~ so breakfast?

982 words

a/n~ hey guys, I know I said you're going to tell your supporters in a month which is this chapter but I didn't want to overload a chapter so you'll do it in the next one, I hope you all had fun reading this chapter, and I would love for you guys to give me some suggestions, for new parts, I really want to involve you guys as much as I can, so please, message me, you have my social <3 aaaand, stay safe in this weird time of life, stay kind and stay being the amazing, beautiful mfs that you all are, I love you, mwah.