S e v e n t y - n i n e 😉

a/n~ okay let me just tell you guys these new few posts are my favourite ones Ive written so far

skip like a week aha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*it was still dark outside and you had woke up to your phone vibrating continuously, you leaned over to silence it before it woke up Payton but it had caught your attention when you saw 10+ messages*

(555)*******
Hello y/n
I just wanted to let you know
This whole ordeal with your father
Isn't over!
You really thought
He was the only one in this scheme of his?
You silly girl
Your little boyfriend can't protect you now
And it's not just me
We are a big group y/n
And we're mad
Very mad
Sleep Tight

*you started texting back, shaking slightly*

You
Who are you?
And how do you have my number?

(555)*******
You really thought I would just sell myself out like that?
And me and your father are very close friends
At least we were till you got him arrested
And now it's my job to finish what he started just with an extra task

You
What does he want you to do?

(555)*******
Finish what he started
He wants you to be safe
Payton can't keep you safe

You
Yes he can
Stop messaging me

(555)*******
It's fine
I just wanted to let you know
Payton isn't the only one that'll get hurt this time

*you shut off your phone and sat there for a while contemplating what to do, you decided to call the police but you left the room so you wouldn't wake up Payton as you were walking down the stairs you saw someone in all black in your living room sleeping on the couch, you dropped your phone by accident and it woke him up*

y/n~ shit.

*you started running back upstairs screaming for everyone to lock their doors, Josh and Chase ran outside rubbing their eyes*

Chase~ y/n what the fuck is going on?

y/n~ there's someone in the house! go in your room and lock the doors, I'm calling the police

Jo~ where is he!

y/n~ no don't worry go back in your room, I'm calling them now

*you reached into your pocket to grab your phone but it wasn't there, you looked back and saw it on the stairs but the man was already half way up*

y/n~ fuck. guys lock your god damn fucking doors! now!

*they shut and locked their doors and you ran into your room, Payton was stood at the door with a look of pure terror across his face, he pulled you in and locked the door, you grabbed his phone and dialled 911*

911~ 911, what's your emergency?

y/n~ there's a man in my house, it's the second time this month, he has an axe and I think a gun, please hurry!

911~ okay what's your address?

*you gave the dispatcher your address and she continued to ask questions*

911~ okay we're sending to police cars now, how many people are in the house with you?

y/n~ there's, um. there's, 9. 9 people live here

911~ okay and where are they?

y/n~ they're all in their rooms with the door locked, the same as me.

911~ okay is there any way you can locate the intruder?

y/n~ he was just on the stairs 5 minutes ago I think he's on the landing no- ah! he's banging on my door right now!

911~ okay the police are nearly there

y/n~ can you tell them to turn off their sirens?

911~ yes okay, do you know anyone who would do this, you mentioned its the second time this month?

y/n~ yes my dad was the first one, but he's in prison now, I woke up around half an hour ago because I was getting loads of messages and when I went to read them someone was texting me claiming to work with my dad, saying it wasn't over and that people were going to be hurt, he said he wanted to finish what my father started?

911~ and what's that?

y/n~ I don't- I- erm, holy crap! Payton move out the way of the door!

Pay~ what no!

y/n~ PAYTON! MOVE!

Pay~ why?

y/n~ MOVE AWAY FROM THE GOD DAMN DOOR!

*you ran up to him and pushed him to the corner of the room just as an axe flew through the door*

a/n~ anyone else getting Stranger Things vibes? when Billy went mad and tried to stab Max through the glass? just me? okay.

y/n~ HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD!

911~ can you tell me what's happening?

y/n~ he just threw an axe through my door

*you started crying and you could hear Chase, Josh and someone else outside... it was Sam. He had stayed round the night before and you totally forgot*

S~ hey you little bitch, what the fuck are you do-

BANG!

*you heard a gunshot and grabbed your mouth, you started crying even more, you dropped to the floor dragging your back on the wall*

911~ hello, ma'am what's happening?

y/n~ my- my friend he stayed over last night and he- he's been shot I think.

911~ so there are 10 other people in the house?

y/n~ y-yeah

*you hear the front door handle turn and people walking around, a few seconds later you heard them rushing up the stairs talking to people on their radios*

???~ STEP AWAY FROM THE DOOR AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

y/n~ they're here now

911~ okay, I'm going to stay on the phone to you, and I want you to stay in the furthest corner of your room until an officer knocks on the door, okay?

y/n~ okay.

*you and Payton back up into the corner of your room near the window with the bean bags and bookshelf, you sat in the corner and waited for the knock*

knock knock knock.

*Payton slowly stands up and inches towards the door, he unlocks it and starts to turn the handle*

982 words