Chapter 1. Is A Girl

In a high-level ward, Ye Jiaojiao, who had just experienced a rescue, was lying on the hospital bed weakly with a ventilator. The woman in front of the bed was holding Ye Jiaojiao's thin hand tightly, and the man next to her was hungry. Tears looked at the girl on the hospital bed.

    "Dad, Mom." Ye Jiaojiao moved her mouth with a ventilator.

    "Jiaojiao, mommy dear Jiaojiao, you finally woke up." The woman looked at the sober baby girl, and she burst into tears.

    "Manman, Jiaojiao finally woke up, so stop crying, you should be happy." The man also looked at Ye Jiaojiao with excitement.

    "Yes, yes, Jiaojiao wakes up, I should be happy." The woman quickly wiped her tears.

    "Dad, mom." Ye Jiaojiao said softly, hardly.

    "Jiaojiao, are you going to say something to mom and dad?" The man immediately noticed that Ye Jiaojiao was different.

    Ye Jiaojiao nodded weakly. She had just undergone an operation, and she still hasn't recovered a bit.

    "Jiaojiao, what is Jiaojiao going to say to her mother." The woman whispered to Ye Jiaojiao's ventilator.

    "Mom, you and Dad will add another younger sibling to me!" Ye Jiaojiao said weakly.

    "Jiaojiao..." The woman burst into tears when she heard her daughter's words.

    I blame her. If it weren't for her carelessness, her daughter wouldn't have been born prematurely at only seven months, and her heart would have been unsound since she was young, and she would have lived in the hospital all the year round.

    "It's Mom I'm sorry..." The woman was already in tears.

    "No, Mom, Dad, you are not sorry for me, I love you very much, and I hope to be your daughter in the next life."

    Ye Jiaojiao shook her head. She has never blamed her parents. In the past 17 years, they gave Her unique beloved, no one can compare.

    She knows her body that she may not be able to survive this winter. She hopes that mom and dad can have another child, so that after she leaves, she can also have younger brothers and sisters with her mom and dad to reduce their pain.

    As spring goes and autumn comes, Ye Jiaojiao looked at her mother's slightly raised belly, smiled happily, and finally closed her eyes feebly. She did not last until the coming of winter, and she did not take a look at the winter. snow.

    "Di..." The instrument next to it made a series of beeps, heralding the patient's departure.

    "Jiaojiao..." The woman in front of the hospital bed burst into tears, and the man also burst into grief with tears in his eyes.

    Ye Jiaojiao's soul floated above the ward, looking at the sad men and women in front of the bed, she felt sad.

    Both parents are experts in international disease research. While her mother was still working when she was pregnant, she accidentally encountered chemical agents, which caused Ye Jiaojiao, who had poor heart development at seven months, to develop.

    My mother blamed herself for this and quit her job to take care of Ye Jiaojiao. In order to take care of Ye Jiaojiao, her parents did not give birth again.

    Ye Jiaojiao likes to study, and her mother hired a professional teacher to teach Ye Jiaojiao. Mom and Dad also told Ye Jiaojiao what they had learned carefully.