Chapter 13

In the evening of this day, the whole Beicheng Village was smelling of meat, and the people who received the wild boar also went home early and cooked the meat.

    Every family in the village was very happy. The children around the cooking stove refused to leave, and they had to watch the meat get out of the pot.

    Today's wild boar, Mrs. Liu directly cooked three catties of stewed potatoes to eat, a large pot, the meat fragrant.

    Then stewed a corn bone soup with bones, put a few corns, sweet and delicious, as for the remaining meat and half of the rabbit, they were marinated by Mrs. Liu and prepared to make bacon for the Chinese New Year.

    After frying a few more refreshing vegetables, Ye's dinner will be made tonight.

    Plenty of food was on the dinner table, and Mrs. Liu proudly pointed to the dishes on the table and said: “If you don’t have enough food, go to the kitchen

    to refill it . Today, I will manage enough.” Because Mrs. Liu felt that everyone had a hard time in the autumn harvest, today’s dinner Deliberately made semi-dry rice, without adding any miscellaneous grains such as sweet potatoes.

    The adults and children in the family immediately beamed their eyes, and their faces were full of smiles. They waited for the grandfather of the family to give an order, and everyone could use their chopsticks to eat.

    "Alright, let's eat." Ye Baoguo looked at his family Ding Xingwang, a large round table at home, a dozen people were sitting crowded next to each other.

    Looking at the cute and cute little granddaughter, Ye Baoguo felt that this life was worth it. He just hoped that the days at home would be better and the children would be safe.

    As Ye Baoguo's voice just fell, one by one, they all started to eat with their bowls.

    "Milk, grandpa, you guys eat more." Ye Jiaojiao sat next to the two elders, picking up the meat from the plate and putting it in the bowl of grandma.

    "Well, good, good deed, eat for yourself, your grandma will pick up the dishes by herself." Old lady Liu said with a smile, gratified that her granddaughter was sensible.

    "Yeah." Ye Jiaojiao nodded, and ate the pork.

    "Sister, eat more." Ye Dahai put a chopsticks of potato stew into Ye Jiaojiao's bowl.

    "Sister, eat more"

    "Sister...

    "Sister..."

    "Thank you brothers. "Ye Jiao said in a tender and tender voice.

    Ye Baoguo and Mrs. Liu looked at each other and smiled, happy for their children's unity and love.

    Compared with their happiness and harmony, Ye Zhaodi's family is very aggrieved, Zheng Lao. As soon as I was waiting for someone to return home, Old Lady Zheng’s daughter-in-law Feng Sister patted Ye Zhaodi with an ear scraping.

    "You die girl, such a big wild boar, because of you, our family has lost a lot of points. "Sister Feng was scolding her daughter while observing her mother-in-law's face secretly.

    Seeing her mother-in-law's face turned blue and looking at Ye Zhaodi who was lying on the ground and crying, Feng's heart suddenly fell.

    She gave birth to three daughters in a row in Zheng The old lady’s family couldn’t hold her head up. Fortunately, even though she couldn’t understand her, she didn’t dare to embarrass her too much. She gave birth to three daughters in a row before giving birth to a son like Ye Dashuan.

    But she also held her arms tightly. I had a fourth child, thinking that if this child was still a daughter, she would be kicked out by Mrs. Zheng.

    After all, a woman who could not give birth to a son would be rejected everywhere. Fortunately, she finally got her son Ye Xiaobao.

    Today Zheng girl victims out of a Granny so much ugly, but also depriving the smaller share of the meat at home, her mother does not specify spared three girl, blame yourself this will not say when the mother did not educate his own daughter.

    to Without being taught by the old lady Zheng, she could only turn her mother-in-law's anger to the culprit, Ye Zhaodi.