Chapter 89

This farce ended with the appearance of the dean. Regarding the handling of Yixue, it came out within two days, and the whole school notified the expulsion of the student.

    This punishment is said to be serious or not, and it is said not to be serious and serious. For doing such a disgusting thing, it is only expelled from the school in the end, which is very light.

    However, Beijing University is one of the top universities in China, and even if the students expelled by it are tainted, the basic prestigious schools will not be recruited.

    When Ye Xiaohai got the news, it was already after Yi Xue had been fired. At that time, Ye Dahai, Shi Qing, Ye Xiaojiang, Ye Dahe, Ye Lingling, and Su Yueru all came to Ye Jiaojiao, and the words of concern continued.

    "Good boy, let Jiaojiao carry the peach blossoms you provoked." Ye Xiaojiang grabbed Ye Xiaohai as soon as he arrived.

    "This matter has nothing to do with Brother Xiaohai." Everyone knew that the cause of the incident was Ye Xiaohai's rotten peach blossoms. Although they didn't say anything, they cast their accusatory eyes. Ye Xiaohai also blamed himself and his guilt head was almost lowered to the ground. Hurriedly said.

    "Then this is also his reason." Ye Xiaojiang said angrily.

    "Second brother..."

    "Jiaojiao, forget it, it's true that Brother Xiaohai didn't handle it well, otherwise Yixue won't bother you." Ye Xiaohai said lowly.

    "Brother Xiaohai, blame you for being so handsome and good-looking, so that someone likes you so much. These are all irritating things, don't blame you." Seeing Ye Xiaohai's depression, Ye Jiaojiao stopped. Ye Xiaohai said proudly with his hand.

    "

    Puff ......" "Puff......"

    Everyone couldn't help but laugh when they saw Ye Jiaojiao's jerk-off appearance.

    "I'm sorry, my brothers ignored you during this period, and didn't even know that you had something wrong." Ye Dahai said apologetically.

    The younger sister had an accident. They were brothers but didn't know it. They were not informed until the matter was over. The brothers were too incompetent.

    "It's not a big deal, besides the elder brothers are busy, I'll still ask them for help if anything really matters." Ye Jiaojiao said. She knew that her elder brothers were already preparing for their junior year after graduation, and now they are working hard. When working hard to learn from the experience.

    "Nothing is as important as your sister's business. Next time, you must tell your brothers what you have to do the first time." Ye Dahai said sternly.

    "I see."

    "And Xiao Hai, you are Jiaojiao's elder brother and the only one of us at the same school as her. Forget about it this time, you must take care of Jiaojiao in the future." Ye Dahai looked seriously. Said Ye Xiaohai.

    "I see, eldest brother, I will take good care of my younger sister." Ye Xiaohai's eyes were firm, this time he was negligent, and this should never happen again next time.

    "Jiaojiao, if there is something inconvenient to find your brothers in the future, you can also find us. There are some things that girls can solve better." Su Yueru said lightly.

    "Yeah, Jiaojiao, I'm sorry, as your good friend, I actually discovered that you were slandered." Ye Lingling said apologetically.

    "I have nothing to lose. My roommate is strong in combat and has helped me a lot. Next time I have something to do, I will definitely ask you for help." Seeing that everyone is in a low mood, Ye Jiaojiao can only say that.