Chapter 32. Educated Youth Going To Countryside

Sun Yan's incident did not have any impact on the Ye family. After all, it didn't matter anymore. I just wanted to see what happened.

    Now that the matter has been settled, Sun Yan left Beicheng Village, and the old lady Zheng's house has also restored peace, as if this incident had never happened.

    Beicheng Village is too far away from the county seat. The only means of transportation in the village is the ox cart of Mr. Zhang’s family, and the two old scalpers in the team. The cows in the team will only use it when paying public food. After all, this is a collective asset and the villagers want In order to get out of Beicheng Village, apart from relying on Zhang Laosan's bullock cart, he had to rely on two legs.

    With the passage of time, the hot summer vacation is about to pass, and the new semester is about to begin. In this semester, Ye Jiaojiao is promoted to the second grade, Ye Xiaojiang and Ye Dahe are promoted to the third grade, as for Ye Dahe and Ye Dahe. The three brothers Xiaohai and Ye Dajiang, along with the two brothers Ye Dayang from the captain's house, were sent to the county high school to go to school.

    I go to school five days a week, and go home two days off on weekends. I usually live in school, and I have paid everything.

    Bring a week's worth of food to the brothers and deliver them to the school cafeteria, and then bring some pickled vegetables, chili sauce and other easy-to-preserve foods, all of which are to be eaten at school for a week.

    In order to make the children more nutritious, Mrs. Liu also specially put some pork in the hot sauce, which tasted delicious, and the brothers were happy.

    Early in the morning when school started, a few children were going to be sent away together. Ye Baoguo stood in front of the bullock cart and said to the children, "You are allowed to go to the county seat to study. How many children in the village do not have this opportunity to study, but you have , I hope you can cherish it, read more and take care of things outside."

    Now the students in the county are still making a lot of noise. He is afraid that these juniors in his family will be fooled by others, and he will do bad things as soon as he gets hot.

    "I know, grandpa."

    "I know, grandpa."

    Several children said in unison. They were going to study, and they had always been aware of this.

    "Okay, they are all good children. Don't cause trouble at school, but don't just bear it. As long as you have a clear conscience, you are not afraid. Grandpa and your father are standing behind you." Ye Baoguo is also afraid that his grandchildren will arrive. The school is bullied. After all, the children in the county still dislike these children in the country.

    "Yeah."

    "Yeah." The brothers nodded heavily. They are not alone. They are the closest people standing behind them.

    All the things that should be told are finished. The children are like warriors, sitting in the bullock cart with their heads high and waving goodbye. The next week will be their first independent life, and they will live a good life. of.

    Facts have proved that several children are really good and know how to help each other. Although they are not all in the same class, they can meet each other at least every day. They have adapted to life in the county high school.

    But Ye Jiaojiao is still studying in the village elementary school, and she has a good girlfriend Ye Lingling, her little rival Su Yueru and her little friend Su Wan.