Chapter 85

At the end of the military training, the people in dormitory 212 were already hungry now.

    "Sister..."

    Ye Xiaohai's surprised voice came from the side. Ye Jiaojiao looked over and saw Ye Xiaohai and a few boys standing not far away looking at her.

    "Brother Xiaohai, why are you here?" Ye Jiaojiao was also very happy to see her brother's arrival.

    Since Ye Xiaohai was called away on the first day of registration, Ye Jiaojiao had never seen him again. It had been several days.

    "Sister. I'm coming to eat with you! Hey, hello, I'm Ye Jiaojiao's brother, Ye Xiaohai, and the three next to me are my roommates." Ye Xiaohai explained his intentions, and turned to the few next to his sister. The girl introduced.

    "Hello, sister Jiaojiao, do you remember me? When I was looking for Xiaohai on the first day of school, I happened to ran into you to sign up, hehe, my name is Zhou Tao." Zhou Tao said with a simple smile.

    "Hello girl, I am a good brother of Xiaohai. My name is Wang Yuan, a native of Beijing, and the same age as your brother. You can treat me as your brother in the future. I am familiar with Beijing. I will take you when I have time. Go to the capital and have a fun." Wang Yuan squeezed Zhou Tao away and ran forward and said.

    "There is me, and me. I am also Xiaohai's brother and roommate. You are Xiaohai's sister and will be my sister in the future. Please come to me if you encounter any difficulties in school." Xu Wenhao said unwillingly behind.

    Ye Xiaohai glanced at his three roommates helplessly.

    "Thank you, I am Ye Xiaohai's younger sister, Ye Jiaojiao, and here are my three roommates." Looking at the three enthusiastic and active boys in front of him, Ye Jiaojiao is also happy for Ye Xiaohai.

    The friendship on campus in this era is extremely precious, and you can see that the relationship between the four of them is very good.

    "Hello seniors, I am Jiaojiao's roommate Hu Ting."

    "Hello seniors, I am Zhou Yan..."

    "I am Guo Fang."

    The three girls who were freshmen were a little at a loss when they met such enthusiastic seniors for the first time. Fortunately, Hu Ting, the eldest sister who had a dormitory, took the lead in introducing herself, and the latter two just let it go.

    "Brother Xiaohai, are you finished?" Ye Jiaojiao asked.

    "I only finished my work yesterday. Why don't I come to you for dinner as soon as I'm done." Ye Xiaohai said.

    "Then, do you want to call sister Lingling?" Ye Jiaojiao wanted to be a good sister Ye Lingling.

    Because of the relationship between the same freshmen, Ye Lingling's Chinese major and her French major are far apart, and even the place of military training is far away.

    As a result, the two of them have never seen each other since they started military training.

    "I just went to Lingling's class. Their military training has not ended, so they won't eat with us." Ye Xiaohai said.