Chapter 60.

"Uncle, Uncle..." When he came to the door of the old Ye's house, Ye Jiandong called out loudly into the house.

    "What's the matter, you're so hot." Ye Baoguo muttered and walked out, but it's not the busy season of farming now, and there are still people at home, otherwise no one will answer you if you break your throat.

    "Good thing, great thing, all four of your boys have been admitted to college." Ye Jiandong said excitedly.

    "Huh..."

    "I passed the     exam ..."

    "All...I passed the

exam ?" Now the few people who stayed at home ran out, except for the four prospective college students, the college entrance examination was over.

    The adults no longer confined to a few boys to review. No, when they got free, the few boys ignored the cold weather and took their younger sister Ye Jiaojiao out to play.

    "It's true, all the four boys in your family were admitted to the university." Ye Jiandong gasped.

    "I have passed the exam, hahahaha, good, good, our old Ye family also has college students." Ye Baoguo laughed happily when he heard the happy event.

    "Great, great..." The others in the Ye family were also happy. They passed the exam, and they all passed the exam. What could be happier than this.

    "The surprise is yet to come. The ocean of your home is the provincial champion in our province." Ye Jiandong hurriedly handed over the admission notice to Ye Baoguo.

    "Province...Province champion..." The Ye family members looked at Ye Jiandong in surprise. They heard that right, their family Dahai was the provincial champion.

    "It's true, your sea is the province champion, the only one." Ye Jiandong said excitedly.

    "Really..."

    "What kind of provincial champion..."

    "Yes, Captain, are you saying that Ye Dahai is the provincial champion of our province?"

    A group of people attracted by the big captain's voice, just Standing at the door of Old Ye's house, listening.

    "Oh Hey, this can be incredible, and old leaves home which is to be developed, the big four grandchildren are admitted to the university, as well as a soldier to go, what better than this."

    "This is Paul Uncle Guo will have a blessing to enjoy in the future. His grandsons are so promising, and there are so many college students in his family."

    "Mom, the sea is the number one champion in our province. Alas, our village has never had a champion..."

    The villagers who followed came to talk, and when they heard that the old Ye family's grandsons were promising, they instantly boiled.

    Moreover, Ye Dahai's grandson, Ye Dahai, is actually the provincial champion in their province. This is simply a great happy event. The old Ye family's ancestral grave is smoking, and there are so many promising descendants.

    They know that this college student is assigned a work package. When he comes out, he eats national food, and his salary is different from others. If you graduate from high school and get admitted by yourself, you have to get the qualifications from the probationary level. Go up.

    This college student is different, as soon as he enters, he is a formal worker, and his salary is even higher than that of ordinary people.