Chapter 29. Building A House

The arrival of ginseng really made Ye family excited all night, as time passed, the excitement gradually calmed down.

    Seeing that the weather is getting hotter and hotter, the eggs can't be stored anymore, and they will be broken when they are put. The Ye family discussed that tomorrow they would pick up the eggs they saved at home and the vegetables in the vegetable garden and take them to the county.

    One day in advance, the Ye family prepared the things they still prepared so that Ye Jianjun could take it to the county seat the next day.

    In the past, Ye Jianjun sold it by himself, but this time he had to take ginseng. Ye Baoguo was the master, and the boss, Ye Jianshe, would also help.

    The main boss is calm, doesn't talk much, and does things steadily. Ye Jianjun can take his eldest brother to be safe.

    The two went on the road before dawn the next day. The family felt anxious and felt unsatisfactory at work.

    While worrying about whether something would happen to the two of them, while worrying about whether ginseng could sell for a good price, that day passed.

    It was getting dark gradually, and the two of them who went in the morning have not been seen. The cooked food is on the table, but no one moves the chopsticks. Even Ye Jiaojiao and five elder brothers are sitting and watching.

    "Okay, let the children eat first! No matter what, you can't leave the children hungry." Seeing that some of the children were not eating, the old lady hurriedly pushed the old man.

    Knowing that he is worried about his sons, but now there is no way to worry, he has to eat. "Did the meals for both of them be served separately?" Mrs. Liu asked the third daughter-in-law, it was her turn to cook today.

    "Leave it, and it's hot in the pot, so they will be able to eat hot rice and vegetables as soon as they come back." Sun said quickly.

    "Okay, let's eat." Ye Baoguo picked up his chopsticks and was about to grab a bite of food. There was a sudden movement at the door, and he immediately put down his chopsticks.

    The family quickly stood up, Ye Jiandang rushed out and opened the door in the first place, while the others waited in the hall.

    Sun estimated that it was the eldest and second elder brother who came back, so he hurried to the kitchen to bring out the hot food and put them on the table.

    The crowd didn't wait a while, and three people walked in with the night behind their backs.

    "I'm back. I'll be fine when I'm back. Sit down quickly. Let's have some food first. It's still hot!" Seeing that her sons are all safely back, Mrs. Liu hurriedly greeted her and sat down to eat.

    When I left in the morning, I was too rushed, so I only brought him some pancakes. I don't know if I have anything else to eat this day.

    "I'll be eating later." After Ye Jianjun finished speaking, he hurriedly flipped his pockets.

    Seeing Ye Jianjun's actions, everyone knew it was paying for it.

    Sure enough, Ye Jianjun took out a stack of money from his pocket.

    Seeing the thickness, everyone present was stunned. Probably they had never seen so much money before.

    Ye Baoguo asked quietly, "How much did you sell?" The

    eggs and vegetables from the family are not the first time that Ye Jianjun secretly went to the county to sell them. The price is very transparent in Ye's family. How much can you sell? There is a spectrum.