Chapter 55.

Time passed day by day. First, Ye Dajiang’s vacation arrived. He packed his luggage and returned to the team. When he left, besides carrying the food prepared at home, it was Ye Jiaojiao's review materials.

    Qian Long would also come to Beicheng Village every three to five, and the three-month vacation was also in a flash. Before leaving, he gave Ye Jiaojiao a few large pockets for fear that Ye Jiaojiao would treat herself badly.

    Ye Jiaojiao helped her. She was the one who had the most pocket money in the family. Although the old Ye family hadn't separated yet, they were all in charge of the money for each house, and the money of several older brothers was kept by herself.

    Everyone in the family likes to give her pocket money if there is nothing to do. Ye Jiaojiao, who is still studying and not making money, can receive a few yuan of pocket money every day.

    Ye Jiaojiao is not a person who spends money very well. Now the pocket money in hand is several hundred larger. In addition to family members, there is also New Year's New Year's money and the like. Both the Qian family and the couple gave Ye Jiaojiao to keep it by themselves.

    After Ye Dajiang left, occasionally he could send a letter back to report his safety, and Gu Jinchen's letter was finally sent again. Gu Jinchen explained why he hadn't written a letter for so long, and went to the army. Since then, the two have resumed communication.

    Time passed by like a white horse, fleeting, and time slowly came to this year of changing destiny.

    First, the downfall of the government, and then the death of the leader, the whole country mourned.

    Ye Jiaojiao also entered the county high school this year and became a first-year high school student.

    Ye Jiaojiao knew that the college entrance examination was about to resume.

    This year will change the fate of many people, but she can't do anything now, she can only quietly wait for the time to come.

    In September 1977, the National Conference discussed and finally resumed the 10-year college entrance examination, and selected talents for college through unified examinations and merit-based admissions.

    In the same year, many writers, educators, and workers were rehabilitated and returned to their original jobs.

    This year’s college entrance examination was notified in October, and the exam will take place two months later. There are countless people in the whole country, but only two to three million people are admitted. Enrolling in the spring, this time the college entrance examination can be described as a huge army. After crossing the single-plank bridge, the second college entrance examination information was released the following year.

    In October, the notice document for the resumption of the college entrance examination spread throughout the land. Countless people received this notice. Workers, farmers, educated youth who went to the mountains and the countryside, educated youth, military personnel, and recent graduates can all take the college entrance examination. The college entrance examination does not limit the family composition, you can also participate.

    This news shocked many people. For a while, whether it was an educated youth or an intellectual, the students boiled, because the moment they were waiting finally arrived.

    For many years, I thought it was just a dream to get into college, but now I finally have a chance.

    After Beicheng Village received the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination, the whole village was stunned. The educated youth at the educated youth point were excited. When they were most desperate, they finally ushered in a dawn, that is, the college entrance examination.