Chapter 45. Buying Bicycle

Ye Jianjun looked at the money in the box. It was all he had earned from traveling to and from the county seat during the years.

    "Quickly count and see how much money you have." Ye Jianjun said to Qian.

    "Why do you want to count money suddenly?" Although Qian was puzzled, the money in the box began to count.

    Ye Jianjun directly buckled the box upside down on the bed, all the coins in it were poured on the bed, and then he began to count them one by one.

    "1, 2, 3, 4, 5." The two counted silently.

    The last two totaled more than five hundred yuan, and Qian was also shocked. Their family's annual income was only two to three hundred, this... is that five hundred?

    In the past, every time Ye Jianjun took money back, she always thought that she wouldn't use it now. It was placed directly in the box, and there was no need to deliberately count the money, so it slowly accumulated.

    "It's actually five hundred yuan... Jianjun..." Qian looked at her husband Ye Jianjun.

    "Well, five hundred." Ye Jianjun lowered his head in thought.

    He has been a thoughtful person since he was a child. At home, the eldest brother is honest, and the third brother is free. He is the only one who has a shrewd mind.

    Therefore, he is also the most disturbed person, always wanting to make a fortune for his wife and children by his own efforts.

    Now, he is given this opportunity, the wind was so tight in the early years, he could do well, not to mention now.

    Thinking that there are almost no people doing business on the street. He has been in the county for so many years, and he has also met some people who have some connections in his family. The current situation is about to change.

    This is a good time for him to expand his ambitions. For his family, Ye Jianjun only feels full of energy.

    "With this money, we have start-up funds." Ye Jianjun said, looking at the money in his hand.

    "What start-up capital?" Qian was puzzled.

    "In the future, start-up funds that will allow you and your children to live a good life."

    "I have you and three children in this life. I am already very happy." Qian blushed slightly, thinking that both of them have three children. Ye Jianjun is still so kind to her. It is her blessing to be able to marry Ye Jianjun in this life.

    Ye Jiaojiao stood at the door and listened to the corner and hurried away. She wanted to come to her father and ask about the situation in the county town, but she was too embarrassed to interrupt when she heard the voice inside.

    Nowadays, family members have a way to make money. In this age, gold is everywhere, just see if you dare to pick it up.

    Ye's omelet business is going on in full swing. Fortunately, the village is far from the county seat. People in the village will not go to the county seat if nothing happens. So far, they have never met the villagers who go to the county seat to sell egg pie.

    This can’t be blamed on the old Ye’s hiding and not telling the villagers a way to make money. It’s really not fully open yet, and no one knows if there are other risks involved.     Don't wait for the old Ye family to tell the story about the stall, the villagers also went to set up the stall, and they were reported or arrested. Then you can't hate the Ye family, so the Ye family held it tightly.     Ye Jiaojiao is not paying too much attention to the business of the Ye family anymore. She is now trying to urge her brothers to study, hoping to resume the college entrance examination in the next year, and her brothers will have the opportunity to enter the university and embark on a completely different path. .     In her previous life, Ye Jiaojiao had never participated in the high school entrance examination, but because she was ill at the time and could not go to school normally, she also loved learning very much.     During the days and nights in the hospital, she would look through the college entrance examination papers of previous years, as well as some foreign examination papers.     However, she can't remember the main topics of the college entrance examination in October 1977, but she still has some impression of the general question types.     Her brothers have a solid foundation. As long as they review a lot, Ye Jiaojiao will often flip through the high school textbooks, and will mark out some familiar content for the brothers to focus on review.     Days passed. On this day, Ye Dahai, who was going home from vacation, brought exciting news to the old Ye family. He replaced a bicycle ticket.