Chapter 20.

As soon as the food was served, the adults who had gone out came back one after another.

    Old man Ye was at the forefront, followed by his three sons and daughter-in-law. They had to do some follow-up work for the autumn harvest.

    "Mom, what good stuff did you do?" The old Sanye Jiandang sniffed vigorously, and the scent drifted away, immediately salivating.

    "I'll know if you go in and take a look." Elder Ye walked forward calmly.

    But in my heart, I was thinking, the old lady has gotten something delicious again.

    The boss, Ye Jianshe, the second child, Ye Jianjun, and several daughters-in-law did not speak, but the speeding pace of the group showed everyone's urgency.

    As soon as they entered the hall, everyone was attracted by a large plate of meat on the table. It is too difficult to eat meat these days.

    "Mom, mom... where did you get the meat." Ye Jiandang was already stuttering, and he stuttered when he talked, only feeling that the liquid secreted from his mouth was about to flow out.

    The eldest brother Ye Jianshe and the second child Ye Jianjun looked at each other. Since the third child had asked, the two of them shut up.

    "You are the light of your little niece. It is the sparrows and quails that their children went up to fight in the mountains." Old lady Liu just brought the last dish to the table.

    "Yeah, Dad, my sister is simply a little fairy. We have had a lot of luck with her. We haven't caught so many birds before." Ye Xiaojiang jumped up with bright eyes, and fell into the arms of his father, Ye Jianjun. Said happily.

    "Yeah." The other brothers nodded in agreement.

    Ye Jiaojiao: "..." She isn't, she doesn't, don't talk nonsense.

    "Oh, my girl is different. Dad wants to die today." Ye Jianjun pushed his son away, stepped forward and picked up the little girl, and rubbed the little girl's tender cheek with the slightly increased scum.

    "..." Ye Jiaojiao looked at her father silently.

    "Oh, I'm going to die, you let me go my little boy."

    "You let me go to my daughter."

    The voices of Old Lady Liu and Qian rang at the same time, and it was hard to mention Ye Jiaojiao's slightly flushed face pricked with beard.

    Qian’s eyes were quick to hug Ye Jiaojiao from her father’s hand, and he gently stroked her daughter’s flushed cheek with his hands. He turned his eyes to her husband, but with a look of reproach, his eyes seemed to reveal, "Look at you." daughter's little face pierced, '

    Ye Jianjun embarrassing touched his nose, looked at the little girl may face red, heart or across a trace of regret, the girl wearing little face, which really cut to the heart of the red.

    "It doesn't hurt, mom, milk, don't blame Dad." Ye Jiaojiao grabbed Qian's hand touching her cheek.

    In fact, it is also different, that is, she is still a child, and the child's face is relatively tender, and a hint of red can appear even when touched.

    "I know to protect your dad." Qian's hand lightly nodded the little girl's forehead.

    Ye Jianjun looked at Ye Jiaojiao with emotion, feeling that the little girl is caring, knowing that she is protecting her dad, she is like those two stinky boys, knowing that he is watching his dad’s jokes, don’t think he didn’t see them bowing their heads. Snicker.

    "Okay, okay, it's time to eat, and it will be cold if you don't eat." Seeing that there was nothing wrong, Mrs. Liu greeted everyone to eat.

    When everyone came to the table, they all looked at the plate of meat dishes. Although they had eaten wild boar not long ago, who would dislike eating too much meat nowadays, they would like to eat meat every day, but there is no such condition.

    Waiting for Mr. Ye to put down the first chopsticks, everyone also picked up the bowls. Fortunately, everyone performed well and there would be no looting.

    "Mom, what you cooked is really delicious." Old Sanye Jiandang slurped, not forgetting to give a thumbs up, and praised Mrs. Liu.

    "Yes, mom's craftsmanship, we've learned it for so long and it's not as good as mom's." The eldest wife Zhao said with a smile.

    "Sister-in-law is right, our mother's craftsmanship is nothing to say." The third wife, Sun Shi, said.

    "Okay, I don't know your craftsmanship. My craftsmanship has been cooking for decades, and you still have practiced." Old lady Liu waved her hand and said with joy in her heart.

    "Milk, the food you cooked is the best, it's better than my mother's." Ye Dahe said vaguely with his mouth full of food.

    "Yes, the milk is delicious."

    " Yeah, the milk is delicious." Ye Jiaojiao said in agreement with her small spoon.

    "If it tastes delicious, eat more." Old lady Liu was happiest than her little granddaughter's approval, and she hurriedly picked up a few chopsticks and vegetables into Ye Jiaojiao's small bowl.

    "Thank you for the milk." Ye Jiaojiao nodded, eating with a big mouthful, didn't she see that her bowl was sharp.