Chapter 44. Counting Money

It was sold for breakfast, so as soon as it was sold out, the three of them hurried back to the village. At this time, the sky had brightened up and there were more and more people on the side of the road.

    Although Beicheng Village was far away from the county seat, the three ran back with excitement.

    "Eldest brother, second brother, the founding of the party, you are back." The Sun family was drying the washed clothes in the yard, worrying about the three people going to the county seat.

    Not only the Sun family, but almost all the people in the old Ye family are worried that the revolution is still going on, and they don't know if they can set up a stall, if they will be reported or arrested.

    It can be said that the people of the old Ye family are not doing everything with their heart. This is also a temptation. If the county seat has been slack, then even if the Ye family finds a path for system development, at least for now.

    No, Sun’s screams attracted the old Ye family members who did not go to work in the field. Except for those who went to work, they were all at home and ran out in a swarm.

    "Advance to the house!" Ye Baoguo said in a deep voice, what to do if a family is standing outside and being seen.

    "Yeah." The family followed into the hall again, and Ye Jianjun, who was walking at the back, closed the door of his house.

    Around the eating table, several people sat down one by one. The three brothers Ye Jianshe didn't say much, took out the money from their arms and put them on the table.

    "How much is this?" Mrs. Liu asked, looking at the odds and ends of the money on the table.

    "Not counted." Ye Jianshe shook his head honestly. He didn't know how much. At that time, the business was so good that he was confused, so he could only collect the money carefully, confirming that he did not charge too much or not.

    This can be regarded as the first time that Ye Jianshe did business. In the past, it was only his second brother Ye Jianjun who went there. If he didn't bring him, he would be deceived with a wooden head like him.

    Everyone hasn't counted them. Look at me when you look at the pile of change on the table. I look at you. Their family's annual income is also two to three hundred, but this is their income this morning, and it's a new start for them.

    "Construction, count." Ye Baoguo pointed to his elder son and said.

    "Okay, Dad." After Ye Jianshe finished speaking, he reached out to the scattered money on the table.

    Basically, it costs a cent and a dime, and the biggest one is a few yuan. They sell the original flavours for 1 cents and 5 cents, the vegetarian ones for 2 cents, and the vegetarian meats for 5 cents. They make 20 biscuits for each of the three flavors.

    The original 20 pieces of cakes sold for 3 yuan, the vegetarian 20 pieces sold for 4 yuan, and the vegetarian and meat 20 pieces sold for 10 yuan, for a total of 17 yuan.

    Because the penny is too much, the money is very scattered, and it seems that there is more money.

    As time passed, everyone looked at Ye Jianshe. The price was set at home. As long as the wrong money is confiscated, or whatever happens, there should be no less money.

    Finally, Ye Jianshe finished counting, and put the neatly stored money in front of Ye Baoguo and Mrs. Liu. "Dad, the total is 17 yuan," Ye Jianshe said.