Chapter 62. Years Later

Time passed quietly, and the new year passed in a blink of an eye. This year, the old Ye's family seemed to be extremely lively. From the beginning of the new year, the old Ye's family was crowded with people and guests.

    Of the five boys in the Ye family, four are settled, and the remaining one is far away. He has already written a letter before the college entrance examination to make Ye Dajiang take the college entrance examination.

    The next day the notice from Ye Dahai came to Ye Dajiang, he wrote to Ye Dajiang about his brothers entering the university, but it has been so long, and Ye Dajiang’s reply has not come yet.

    "Hey, I don't know how Dajiang's exam is going!" Mrs. Liu said worriedly.

    "Don't worry, it may be a long journey, and it will take time for the letter to be sent back, so wait!" Ye Baoguo comforted.

    In the army, Ye Dajiang wrote letters every time, once a month, but after a period of interruption, it became one every two to three months.

    Ye Baoguo didn't say anything. He was just worried about the safety of his grandson. There must be a reason for the interruption of the letter. He was really afraid of his own accident that might happen.

    If this year has passed, I don’t know if my grandson has taken the college entrance examination or not, and how is his exam going.

    "Father and grandma, don't worry, brothers have studied together since childhood, and the homework is almost the same. Other brothers can pass the exam, and the eldest brother will certainly pass the university entrance." Ye Jiaojiao said confidently.

    Since the eldest brother went home to visit relatives, every time she wrote a letter, she allowed her to review her homework when she had time, and her foundation was not bad.

    "Well, if you say that you can pass the exam, Da Jiang will definitely be able to pass it. In two years, we should also take the college entrance examination. I also expect their brothers to go to the university to explore the bottom and see what the university is. Is it as good as everyone said?" After a pause, Mrs. Liu continued.

    "If the university is good, then Xiao Guaiguai will also be a college student. If you have a few brothers to experience it in the university, it will be convenient for you to take care of you in the future."

    Mrs. Liu can't bear to lose her little girl. Ye Jiaojiao went to high school in the county town. It was not convenient to go home for dinner at noon. Mrs. Liu gave the money directly, or asked Dahai and Xiaohai to take Ye Jiaojiao. Ye Jiaojiao suffered.

    In the future, if you go to Beijing to study at a university and you are unfamiliar with the place of your life, someone will have to help. A few grandchildren who go to university first are just right. Who can help with a brother?

    "Milk, there is a letter from Da Jiang..." Ye Xiaohai ran in with the letter in his hand like wind.

    The county job resigned, and the brothers had nothing to do after the college entrance examination. They just waited for the beginning of school. It is winter again. There is no farm work. They are all at home in winter. The brothers are not afraid of the cold and run out every day.