Chapter 90

Those who hurriedly hurried and made a four-to-five-day train. The current train is no better than later generations. There is only one kind of express train, which travels slowly. It took four or five days and finally reached the border.

    As soon as I got out of the car, I could hear the sound of gunfire, gunfire, and thick smoke floating into the sky. Ye Jiaojiao was shocked by the immersive fire. Only when I came here can I feel the power of war. I couldn't help but worry even more. I don't know how the elder brother and Jinchen are, and whether they are injured.

    After the volunteers entered the border, they were immediately assigned to the largest field hospital on the border, assigned to various doctors and positions, and learned and assisted the doctors in completing rescue operations, first aid methods, and nursing methods.

    Ye Jiaojiao was assigned to a young female doctor. The female doctor was An Qian, and everyone called her Doctor An. Ye Jiaojiao only stayed under her for a day, and she ran into an unexpected person.

    "Ye Jiaojiao, why are you here?" It

    was Ye Xiaojiang who was talking. At this moment, Ye Xiaojiang couldn't think that he would meet his sister Ye Jiaojiao in such a dangerous place on the front line of the border.

    "Second brother, I..." Ye Jiaojiao didn't expect to meet her second brother here, but thought that her second brother was studying at a medical university, and she could sign up. It is impossible that the medical university did not recruit volunteers. , After all, they are more professional and don't know what to say for a while.

    "Well, Doctor Ye, do you know Jiaojiao?" An Qian asked next to her.

    An Qian and Ye Xiaojiang are both junior alumni of the Medical University. It's just that the department she studied was different, and she was a little curious when she saw Ye Xiaojiang know her nursing staff.

    "Excuse me, Doctor An, Ye Jiaojiao is my sister. I didn't know she was here. I have something to do with her now, and I will return her to you later." After Ye Xiaojiang finished speaking, he pulled Ye Jiaojiao. 'S hand came to his temporary office.

    "Why did you come to the frontline?" Ye Xiaojiang asked with a ugly expression.

    "I saw the recruitment of volunteers in the newspaper and came."

    "Do you know that it is dangerous here, there is a war ahead, and it is possible to break through the line of defense at any time, and then you won't be able to win." Ye Xiaojiang said solemnly.

    "Second brother, you can come, why can't I come? Besides, I'm just a little nurse at the back, and I won't go to the front line. I will protect myself." Ye Jiaojiao said quietly.

    "I am a doctor. This is when a doctor is needed. Besides, Big Brother, do they know you are here?" Ye Xiaojiang seriously suspects that his sister came here secretly, otherwise Dahai Xiaohai would not let her come to such a dangerous place. .     Ye Jiaojiao pursed her mouth and didn't speak. Ye Xiaojiang knew when she saw her like this, she must have come here secretly, "You, you, you really can't do anything about it. I'll talk to Dr. An later and let you get my hands. Come down." Ready to go out after speaking.     Now that they are here, there is no way to send her back now, so he can only put it under his nose, and he can still protect her.     "Don't, second brother, Dr. An is good, it is not convenient for you to be a big man with me." Ye Jiaojiao pointed to Ye Xiaojiang's blood-stained white coat.     Ye Xiaojiang looked down, and there was a shortage of medical staff in the hospital. Ye Xiaojiang himself also practiced with an old doctor. Fortunately, most of the battlefields were wounded by gunshots and shells. Here he can learn. To many clinical treatment methods.     Ye Xiaojiang did not come here because his elder brother is here, but because there is an urgent need for medical staff here. His purpose as a doctor is to save the dead and heal the wounded, hoping to save more lives and save many families from the pain of losing their loved ones.     The medical staff here is like a race against time every day, every minute is a life, and he can learn a lot here.     Many of his alumni have also come, but male doctors are different from female doctors. Most male doctors contact the front line, while female doctors stay behind.     So Ye Xiaojiang also followed his old doctor to the front line to treat the wounded. He had just finished an operation and just happened to run into An Qian and Ye Jiaojiao when he planned to change his clothes.     Thinking that his sister would be more dangerous to follow him, Ye Xiaojiang decided to let his sister follow An Qian.