Chapter 74.

"Jiaojiao, let's go home together later!" Su Yueru held Ye Lingling with her left hand and Ye Jiaojiao with her right hand. The three of them walked forward hand in hand.

    Nanshan Village, where Su Yueru lives, is not far from Beicheng Village, so it can be considered a way down the road.

    Ye Lingling and Su Yueru bought bicycles early because they were inconvenient to pick up and drop off their family members. Even Ye Lingling's family had used all their strengths, and finally got a bicycle ticket and bought this bicycle for her daughter, so that she could travel between the county and the village.

    "Okay, let's pick up the car first!" Ye Jiaojiao said.

    The school has a special carport for parking bicycles. The three-person car will be parked there every time. This time we will naturally take out the car from there when we go home.

    "Let's go, let's go." The

    three of them walked towards the parking spot.

    "Yue Ru..."

    Just as the three of them were approaching the parking spot, a voice behind them stopped them. Looking back, it was Su Wan.

    "Su Wan." Su Yueru looked at the person in front of her with an ugly expression.

    She thought they should be good friends. Although her parents only wanted to find her a companion to support Su Wan to study, she always treated Su Wan as a good friend in her heart.

    Later, there was a break with Su Wan, and Su Yueru no longer cared about Su Wan. Because of Su Wan's care for Su Yueru when he was a child, the Su family still offered Su Wan to go to high school.

    "Yueru, let's go back to the village together." Su Wan looked at Su Yueru with a gentle smile.

    "No, I will go back with Jiaojiao and the others." Su Yueru indifferently refused. She really didn't know why they both broke off. Su Wan could still look for her without changing her face.

    "Yueru, I can also be with you, Jiaojiao, Lingling, can you!" Su Wan turned to the other two.

    "No, the three of us are going back by bicycle. Do you have a bicycle?" Su Yueru raised her head and said indifferently at Su Wan.

    "I..." Su Wan frowned, she naturally didn't have a bicycle.

    In the countryside, a girl her age does not have books, she works for the family early, goes to farm, and remarries when she reaches her age, and gets a gift money. This is the fate of a rural girl.

    But she Su Wan was not reconciled, she was no worse than anyone else, otherwise she would not be admitted to the county high school.

    At the beginning, she was studying because Su Yueru's family wanted to find someone to accompany their little princess, and Su Wan was the right person.

    At that time, the Su family not only offered Su Wan to study, but also sent food to Su Wan's home from time to time to improve the situation at home.

    Even though Su Wan's parents wanted their daughter to work, they still happily accepted Su Wan's study when they saw the things the Su family sent.

    As the two girls grew older, Su Yueru no longer needed someone to accompany him, and the Su family thought about not offering Su Wan to study anymore, but looking at the dilapidated state of Su Wan’s family, the patriarchal parents thought So she can be regarded as taking care of her own baby girl, so she can discuss it and go to high school.