Chapter 4. Worried about eating meat

After the full moon, Qian also had a confinement. These days, there are so few people who can do a full confinement. Most of them go to the ground after a few days of rest after giving birth. Of course, this is also because Ye Jiaojiao was born just before the Chinese New Year. There was nothing to do at the time.

    Ye Jiaojiao's longer and more adorable, her big black eyes, her white and tender face, her small nose, and her rosy mouth, they all follow the advantages of her parents.

    Two months have passed since the New Year’s Eve, and the New Year’s Eve is getting closer, and the

    Ye family is slowly getting busy, but the family still visits their petite baby every day.

    That day, as soon as the second child, Ye Jianjun, came back from the outside, he was surrounded by family members, and Mrs. Liu hugged Ye Jiaojiao and surrounded him.

    "How's it going?" Old lady Liu asked hurriedly.

    "Look at what this is!" Ye Jianjun took out a piece of cloth wrapped in his thick clothes, opened it, and inside was scattered loose tickets.

    "Don't get the tickets sold for 5 yuan and 5 cents in total." Ye Jianjun shook the money triumphantly.

    "Second brother, you still have the ability!" Boss Ye Jianshe gave a thumbs up to his foul brother. The second brother is indeed the most flexible mind than their brothers.

    "Not bad." Ye Baoguo nodded in satisfaction.

    This time it was also because the Chinese New Year was approaching. The family took the eggs, some dried vegetables, and those wild products that had been saved for more than half a year, to the county for sale.

    Although the situation is tight now, there is no way for the Ye Family.

    If it hadn't been for the disasters of the past few years that all the money in the family was gone, now it has finally begun to slow down, and the children have grown up slowly, so they should hurry up and save some money.

    These sons in the family are the second child with a flexible mind, and they can sell these things at a good price.

    "Isn’t it just the New Year’s Day? The things we took out were also in short supply. As soon as I arrived in the county and found a good place, many people asked, so we don’t have much stuff, or else we can sell more. A lot of money." Ye Jianjun took the water handed by his wife and drank it, thinking it was better for her.

    "Then we don't want to go there all the time?" The old Sanye Jiandang felt a little eager to see how relaxed his second brother said.

    At home, the boss, Ye, was built calmly, the second child, Ye Jianjun, was flexible, and the old three Ye’s founding the party just escaped.

    "Shut your mouth, how can things sell so well? You can have the mind of your second child. If you get caught, it will be the result of sitting in prison." Old lady Liu cast a blank look at her third son.

    The youngest, speaking has never been a brain, if this thing is so easy to do, then I don't know how many people will do it.