Chapter 12. Wanting To Divide The Meat

The family took a short break and then went to work. The wild boar waited for the afternoon to leave work and then the whole village was assigned. The villagers heard that the wild boar was Ye Jiaojiao and Ye Lingling discovered that the danger was embarrassing, but fortunately All are well.

    At present, it is more about the pleasure of getting the meat to eat. The people in the village worked very hard all afternoon, thinking about finishing the meat early, and looking at the captain, he shook his head.

    After getting off work in the afternoon, she went home and took the meat-loading tools. Ye Jiaojiao's family went to the Shaigu Farm. At this time, the Shaigu Farm was full of people, waiting to divide the meat.

    The representative of the team leader gave a speech and explained what happened. He thanked Ye Jiaojiao. The two Ye Lingling found the wild boar, and then asked the people in the village to go up the mountain carefully.

    Then the pig killer in the village started to kill the pigs. The wild boars had been specially sent to wash and shave their hair with hot water, and they were only waiting to be slaughtered.

    This wild boar weighs four to five hundred catties. It took nearly ten minutes to remove all the pig blood, pig intestines, pig belly, pig heart, pig liver and pig lungs, and then separate the pork and pig bones. .

    After handling them one by one, they are placed neatly, and the team leader arranges for the distribution of people according to the population. No one has any objections, and they are all obediently waiting for the meat.

    "Ahem, this wild boar was discovered by two children. It is reasonable to give the two children more meat. Do you think we can't eat this wild boar without them?" Captain Ye Jiandong stood up and said.

    "That's the reason."

    "No opinion."

    Soon some villagers started to talk. Although they were greedy for the meat of the two families, they thought that if the two children hadn't found the wild boar, they might not know when they could eat it. The meat is on, and the two children have gone through life and death before they can eat the pork. It should be more divided.

    "Okay, then..." The captain was interrupted before he finished speaking.

    "Hold on..." said Zheng's family hurriedly after arriving late.

    It turned out that I heard that wild boar was found in the afternoon, but the old lady Zheng didn't go to see it, thinking that even if the wild boar on the mountain was found, it would be a common asset. By that time, the meat will not be shared by all households, so let's go and join in the fun. Thinking of killing pigs before dividing pork at night, Mrs. Zheng deliberately went to divide the meat directly later.

    When I got home from work, I saw Ye Zhaodi actually lying on the bed. He didn't hit a single place with annoyance. There were two big mouths on the top, and Ye Zhaodi woke up.

    "You dead girl, the whole family is working outside, you are fine, lying in the house to rest, why are you so good for life."

    Looking at her own milk cannibal eyes, Ye Zhaodi hurriedly said about the discovery of the wild boar. Once again, of course, Ye Zhaodi didn't dare to say that she led the wild boar to the two Ye Jiaojiao, only that the three of them fled in the same direction.

    When Mrs. Zheng heard that, her granddaughter was also one of the members who had spotted the wild boar. She was so frightened that she fainted. She didn't need more meat, so she hurried over.