Chapter 77. Dahai's Girlfriend

After the excitement, the village gradually calmed down, and the volunteers were filled out, just waiting for the admission notice.

    The four brothers Ye Dahai, who were far away in Beijing, heard that after their sister had passed the Beijing University entrance examination, they quickly finished what they were doing and came back quickly.

    Why are they four brothers? Because Comrade Ye Dajiang, who was studying in the military school, started military exercises before the summer vacation, so he couldn't come back. He even had no way of knowing about Ye Jiaojiao's entrance to middle school.

    But even so, he was still sure that his sister would be admitted to university, so he went to participate in military exercises with confidence. Only when he returned to the capital after the exercises, he could meet his sister who came to Beijing to study.

    It's just that this time Ye Dahai not only came back by himself, but also brought back a girlfriend.

    "Sister Shiqing?" Ye Jiaojiao saw that Brother Dahai brought back Shiqing who used to be an educated youth in their village.

    At that time, she also thought that the two would be together. Who knew that the two slowly calmed down, and there was no intersection until they were admitted to the university. She thought that it would be the same for the two. , Who knew that after two years, they were walking together again.

    Shi Qing in front of him seemed to have been reborn, his whole body was bright and bright, and his original serious expression faded away, with a smile on his face, and the look in Ye Dahai's eyes was also affectionate.

    "When is the educated youth?" The Ye family pointed to the two people in front of them in amazement, not knowing how the two of them came together.

    "Father, milk, parents, second uncle and second aunt, third uncle and third aunt, let me introduce to you, this is my girlfriend, Shi Qing." Ye Dahai took Shi Qing's hand and solemnly introduced.

    Shi Qing seemed to be a little embarrassed, but when Ye Dahai's voice fell, he immediately said, "Grandpa Ye, Grandma Ye, uncles and aunts, hello! I am Shi Qing."

    "This..." Ye family All at a loss.

    You must know that at this time, the educated youth, but the black five-class background, she used to be an educated youth in the village, and she did not see him in contact with her grandson, and now she does not know how to be together.

    "Okay, don't stand when the educated youth, come in and sit, come in and sit." Old lady Liu broke the silence first, holding Shi Qing's hand and walking towards the hall with a smile on her face.

    The family was seated, and the head of the family, Ye Baoguo, took the lead to speak, "Tell me, what's the matter with you?" Why is it so sudden.

    "Grandpa, as you have seen, we are together, I hope you can bless us, grandpa." Ye Dahai said sincerely.

    The rest of the Ye family was silent, and turned to look at Ye Baoguo, the head of the family.

    There was a long silence. Ye Baoguo finally spoke. "Decided?" Ye Baoguo asked.

    "Yeah." There were no extra words, but the firm tone showed Ye Dahai's determination. In this life, he was only Shi Qing, and he could only be Shi Qing. No one else could.