Chapter 83

Ye Jiaojiao looked at Yi Xue, who was pale in front of him, and then wondered whether she should cry or laugh for her reason.

    Does this mean I'm giving Xiaohai brother a trick? The woman in front of her clearly regarded herself as a rival in love, and she didn't know how Xiaohai was so unlucky that she provokes such a no-brained woman.

    She doesn't like this indiscriminately yelling woman, but she doesn't like it at all. Fortunately, her own little brother doesn't like it, otherwise she will have a headache. Faced with such a woman every day, she never thinks about being quiet. Days are up.

    Yixue was furious at the moment, and saw a team of instructors coming here not far away, knowing that if she was caught by the instructors, she wouldn't be as fruitful as she was, but she still had to say what she should say.

    "Huh, what's the use of just playing tricks? Country folks just can’t be seen in the world, I advise you, some people are not what you can think of, you don’t look at your identity, a wild girl from the countryside, I’m from the capital. Which one is more important than us, it’s a person who knows how to choose. I can give others a boost that you will never reach. If I find you who don’t belong to you, I won’t let you off easily. Yes!"

    Seeing that Ye Jiaojiao didn't take her words to heart, Yi Xue's expression was even more ugly, and she snorted, "You are only from a country, and it is easy for me from the city to treat you to this institution. University is not easy, you still have to study hard, so as to change the fate of your countryman, I advise you to take my words to your heart, otherwise there will be a day you regret.”

    Yixue turned and left after she said. Jiaojiao was stunned, what is this...

    Hu Ting next to him thought that Ye Jiaojiao was frightened, and quickly comforted, "Jiaojiao, don't be afraid, I don't know where this is due to the neurosis, it's a mess. If you don’t, don’t worry about it.”

    “Yes, Jiaojiao, don’t be afraid.” Zou Yan finished speaking, making a face at the back of Yi Xue’s departure, “This is the best university in the capital. There are so many wealthy and powerful people. Who does she think she is? If you want to do things to you in this university, you have to see if her hands are so long."

    "Yes, Jiaojiao, it's okay." Guo Fang also turned to comfort.

    Seeing the worried gazes of three friends, Ye Jiaojiao couldn't laugh or cry. She was not afraid of that Yi Xue. Soldiers came to cover the water and soil. No matter what insidious means that Yi Xue used, Ye Ye Jiaojiao followed, too. Don't be afraid of her.

    However, Ye Jiaojiao accepted the concern of her good friends, and at the same time she sighed that she was lucky to have met such a good roommate.

    "Don't worry, nothing will happen, I won't be afraid of her."

    "It's fine if you don't be afraid. Anyway, we won't cause trouble. If others provoke us, we are not welcome." This is Hu Ting's style. , She can not cause trouble, but if it provokes her, she won't catch it all. Now she is telling her good friends.

    "Well, thank you sisters for your concern, but we have to stand in line, the instructors are coming soon." Ye Jiaojiao pointed to the back.

    Although he turned around and looked, hell, the instructor was still ten meters away, so he came to their class, and the other classmates in the class had already formed the team, only four of them were left, and they still stood aside and did not return to the team.