Chapter 59.

After the Qian’s lunch break, the candidates had to prepare for the two exams in the afternoon. Outside the exam room, the parents were still waiting outside with the cold wind, feeling anxious and nervous inside, as if they were taking the exam inside.

    When the closing bell rang, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. The candidates also gradually walked out of the examination room, with excited faces or pale faces, but they did not speak, and walked quietly to the outside of the examination room. .

    Ye Jianshe did not ask the children about their exams. They followed the way they came and went back to the village in an ox cart. They were speechless along the way. The three brothers Ye Jianshe looked at their kids several times and wanted to ask. , In the end, I still didn't ask for an exit.

    Many people in the same ox cart have asked how their children are doing in the exam, and the educated youth are also facing the answers.

    When the answers are consistent with everyone's, they will show a surprised expression. When the answers are inconsistent, some people are happy and some are worried, and the ox cart wanders back to the village along the way.

    At this time in the old Ye's house, Mrs. Liu and her three daughter-in-laws are preparing a sumptuous dinner. It is bound to make up for the children. It has been hard to study in the past two months.

    Good dishes were brought to the table one by one. Seeing that there were two more dishes, they were all alive, but the children hadn’t come back yet, and Mrs. Liu hurriedly said to Ye Baoguo: “You go to the village to see if the children are back , It's this point, why haven't you come back yet."

    "Hey, what is your urgency, old lady? They will come back after the exam." The old god Ye Baoguo was sitting, looking in no rush. If you ignore him, he keeps looking at the gate of the yard. The words in the eyes.

    Old lady Liu glanced at her old man and held her mouth secretly. Don't think she didn't see that the old man was as anxious and used to pretend.

    "I said, when they come back, don't ask how they are doing, and don't put pressure on the children." Ye Baoguo muttered.

    "I know, I know, I have said it several times a day, you are not tired and I am tired." Liu Laitai replied.

    "Hey, old lady, it's just that you have a lot of things. If you say it a few times, I'm afraid you will forget." Ye Baoguo said unconvinced.

    "Understood, Dad, don't worry, we will not ask the children about their grades, but only let them eat. During this time, the children have been studying too hard." The eldest wife Zhao said, and the other two rooms agreed.

    "Yeah, Dad, we all know it."

    "Well, it's almost the same. Anyway, I have finished the exam. Whether it's good or bad, I don't have to change it. As long as the kids are good..."

    What else does Ye Baoguo want to say? At that time, the gate in the yard finally moved, and the four candidates and three parents of the old Ye family finally came home.

    "I'm back! It's all hard work, hurry up, and the food is ready." Mrs. Liu didn't ask anything, and directly greeted the children to come to the table.

    When the last dish came out, everyone in the Ye family was on the table. Without saying anything, the brothers looked at the rich food on the table, feeling that they were so hungry that their chests were on their backs.

    Exams are a mental activity, which is very mind-intensive. After that, the cold wind blows all the way on the way back. This winter night is always much colder than during the day.