Chapter 46.

The arrival of the autumn harvest forced the old Ye family to temporarily give up the county business and devote themselves to the autumn harvest.

    The people of the old Ye family love Ye Jiaojiao, so naturally she is reluctant to let her go to the ground, so she is responsible for sending cold water as usual.

    On this day, Ye Jiaojiao went to deliver water as usual, and met Ye Zhaodi with a gloomy expression on the way.

    Ye Jiaojiao recently heard from the villagers that Mrs. Zheng was about to give her granddaughter the 16-year-old Ye Laidi.

    Children in the country usually say kiss very early, but when they are 16 years old, it is estimated that they belong to Mrs. Zheng's family.

    In Beicheng Village, girls usually say kiss when they are 17 years old, and boys usually say kiss when they are 18 years old. However, they say kiss when they come back. Most of the marriages are when girls are 18 years old and boys are 19 years old. I don’t know why her family wants to treat Ye Laidi so early. Marry out.

    Ye Jiaojiao thought that she and Ye Zhaodi hadn't had much contact in the past few years, and she didn't say a word when meeting each other, and Ye Zhaodi and her brother Ye Xiaobao had long since stopped studying.

    After several years of hard work, 14-year-old Ye Zhaodi has been tanned a lot, and his whole person has also become gloomy.

    "Ye Jiaojiao, can you save my eldest sister?"

    Ye Jiaojiao was about to pass by without seeing her, when Ye Zhaodi grabbed her arm, and when she heard her, Ye Jiaojiao looked up suspiciously.

    "Me? How can I save your eldest sister?" Ye Jiaojiao asked in surprise.

    Let’s not say that the two of them have nothing to do with them, and she has a bad relationship with them. Although Sister Ye Zhaodi is considered to be a good shoot out of her family’s bad bamboo, she is not able to take this matter.

    "My grandmother wants to marry my eldest sister to a fool. Their family gives a lot of gifts. I beg you, save my eldest sister. She is a very good person." Ye Zhaodi has no choice now.     Last night, a matchmaker came to their house and introduced a partner to her eldest sister. The other party was willing to give 200 yuan as a gift. She secretly heard the matchmaker’s words, and the other party’s brain burned out when she was a child, and she was a little confused.

    Ye Zhaodi heard this, isn’t this a fool? She wants to marry her eldest sister to a fool...

    Ye Zhaodi can’t believe it. The father, mother, and grandmother in the family are all obedient to his younger brother Ye Xiaobao, and they treat their three sisters as if they would fight or scold them. , In this home, only the eldest sister gave her warmth.

    She didn't know what to do or how to save her eldest sister. When she met Ye Jiaojiao, she suddenly thought of a way. Ye Jiaojiao's brothers were also getting married.

    "? You are looking for the wrong person, you should find your milk, your parents, how can I solve your family's affairs as a little girl, I have no such ability." Ye Jiaojiao is also speechless, why are you looking for her, Zheng Lao You can listen to her too!

    "You can't save it, your brother can save it, and your older brother is getting old and can deal with him. My sister is a very good girl and can do a lot of work. Your family will never lose money, as long as... as long as your brother is willing ..."

    "My brother doesn't want it, and I don't want it. I don't care whether your sister is good or not, it has nothing to do with me, it has nothing to do with my family, and it has nothing to do with my brother. Why are you hitting my brother's idea? What qualifications do you have to say these things?" Ye Jiaojiao interrupted Ye Zhaodi with a sneer.     This Ye Zhaodi, his brain is wattless, the situation in their family is basically unlucky for whoever marries. Mrs. Zheng made it clear not to treat her granddaughter as her granddaughter, and made up her mind to sell her granddaughter.     She sympathizes with their three sisters, but this cannot be a reason to sacrifice the happiness of her brothers.     "You... why are you so cold-blooded, you can obviously save my elder sister, as long as you tell your brothers that they love you so much, they will agree to it. This can save my eldest sister, why not help?" Ye Zhaodi Jiaojiao interrupted suddenly, her face instantly becoming more gloomy.     "Why should I help you? Who are you? We are not even friends, let alone sacrificing the happiness of my brothers. If you are for your eldest sister, then you go to your milk, don’t let your milk take your eldest sister. Get married, what's the matter with me and my brother? People who don't know think you have a problem with your brain!" Ye Jiaojiao said unceremoniously, leaving Ye Zhaodi aside after speaking.