Chapter 34. Recruitment

Seeing Ye Xiaohu's back, the group turned their heads silently and walked towards the field allocated by their family.

    Some time after returning, Ye Dahai went to the county seat again. They heard that the factories that wanted to hire workers had posted announcements, and they were going to check the exact time of the exam.

    But wait for them to come back and bring another news.

    "Grandpa, the troops are recruited~" Ye Dajiang said to Ye Baoguo cheerfully before entering the door, with a loud voice, the beams of the room almost collapsed. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    "What's the matter, yelling so loudly?" Old lady Liu asked suspiciously.

    "Milk, the troops came to our county to recruit. We found out when we went to see the factory recruitment today. The notices were all posted on the county office building." Ye Dajiang said incoherently excitedly.

    "What? The troops recruited?" Ye Baoguo stood up excitedly.

    He returned from the army for various reasons, but he has always missed the life of the army, and naturally hopes that his children and grandchildren can continue his passion for the army.

    But none of the sons were expected to be soldiers. When the grandson grew up, the army had not recruited new recruits because of the special period.

    His thoughts naturally disappeared, but he didn't expect to turn around and wait until this day.

    "Recruiting soldiers?" Old lady Liu was also excited. At this time, it is the most glorious to be a soldier and to serve as an iron rice bowl, and several grandsons have fallen in love with the mountains and rivers since they were young, and their physiques are very good.

    But Mrs. Liu became sad again in a blink of an eye. All three grandsons graduated from high school. During this time, they either went to the county town to see the recruitment notice or went to the land to earn centimeters.

    They are all young guys, and now they can’t go to university. Except as workers, they can only work as farmers. Workers in county towns have more monks and less meat, so it’s not certain whether they can pass the exam.

    But let the grandchildren go to the field to earn work points, repeat the work of the previous generation, and pass the life in such a mediocre life. Mrs. Liu is not reconciled. Several grandchildren have good character and good character, because of the times. The relationship was not discovered.

    Now recruiting soldiers is obviously a good choice, but when he thinks that his grandson becomes a soldier, he has to go to the battlefield, just like the second daughter-in-law's maiden brother, he never comes back once a year, and finally died in battle.

    She was very worried, and for a while, she didn't know whether she should be happy that they had one more way out, or whether she should be sad about how dangerous the extra way out was.