Chapter 30. Highschool

After the new house of the Ye family was built, each child had a separate room, and the Ye family became bigger.

    Of the three Ye family brothers, only Ye Jianjun, the second child, has the most flexible mind, and often travels between the county and the village.

    This day, Ye Jianjun brought back good news. The only high school in the county will resume teaching this year, which means that the Ye family’s brothers can all go to high school.

    The first person to bear the brunt is Ye Dahai. He graduated from junior high school last year. Now, although he is studying high school courses by himself, he is not taught by a teacher.

    Secondly, Ye Xiaohai, Ye Dajiang, and Ye Dayang and Ye Xiaoyang from Ye Jiandong’s cousin, graduated from junior high school this year. In September, they will be admitted to high school together with Ye Dahai. As long as they pass the exam, the brothers can go to high school together .

    Ye Jiaojiao thought that her two cousins ​​might also go to high school together.

    When the Ye family heard the news, they almost cheered. They immediately notified the group leader Ye Jiandong, and then Ye Jiandong informed the people in the village to sign up.

    There are more than a dozen children in the village who have graduated from junior high school and can go to high school. Unfortunately, after Ye Jiandong notified, no one wanted to take the exam together.

    The village names don't plan to let their children go to high school. They say they have any reason, but they just don't.

    "This matter is voluntary. In this world, there is no way if you don't want it." Ye Baoguo said.

    It is good for the villagers to let their children finish junior high school. Now they are going to the county seat, which is more than 20 kilometers away from Beicheng Village. Children who go to high school must live in school.

    The board and lodging are all in the school, so how much money it costs, the villagers are not rich now.

    "Uncle, knowledge changes destiny. Now this world is a bit difficult, but as long as we adults tighten our belts and let the children study well, we will have great prospects in the future." Ye Jiandong closed his eyes and said sadly.

    He also read when he was a child, but later because his father was gone, his mother could hardly support him. Even with the help of his uncle, Ye Baoguo, he could barely make it through the day and had to drop out of school to work at home.

    After all, Uncle Ye Baoguo is also a family of more than a dozen children. He can help bring him up and help him sit in the position of captain. He is already very grateful.

    He is well aware of the importance of knowledge. After his family's living conditions have improved, he has been studying hard. Although he is now older and his memory is not good, he has not given up on studying.

    People his age are trying hard to learn the culture of elementary and junior high school. If they don't understand, they just ask their sons who are in junior high school. They don't feel embarrassed. The two sons are also studying very hard.

    Now that the county high school resumes teaching, the villagers do not plan to let the children go. This...

    "There are not many children in the village. If you go all the way, wherever you can afford it, farming alone can only feed one family without being hungry. I don’t have enough money to go to school. If I don’t have enough money, I don’t want to go to the other children.”