Chapter 42. Its Time To Start Business!

At the dinner table, Mrs. Liu remade dozens of eggs from the last time.

    As usual, Ye Jiaojiao used egg pancakes, wrapped in vegetables, and ate a few bites. For Ye Jiaojiao's meal, the two brothers Ye Dahai were very curious, and they also learned this way of eating egg pancakes.

    "Well, sister, where did you learn this method? It's so delicious." Ye Xiaohai said, biting and eating.

    "Brother Dahai, do you think it tastes good?" Ye Jiaojiao said as she looked at Ye Dahai who was eating egg burritos elegantly next to her.

    "Well, it's delicious." Ye Dahai said.

    "The big brother, how about we make this egg cake and take it to the county to sell it earlier." Ye Xiaojiang asked impatiently.

    "Sell?" Ye Dahai said, the recent wind direction in the county is getting better, and those arrogant soldiers, at this moment, are like grasshoppers after autumn, they can't move anymore.

    But at present, there are still no small vendors on the streets. People are still used to going to the supply and marketing cooperatives to buy things. They eat in state-owned restaurants.

    However, it is also an opportunity to set up a stall now. He knows that the workers themselves are not poor. Every time they eat, they buy in the cafeteria in the factory. The food in the cafeteria is not only expensive but also not very tasty.

    However, the occasional meal in a state-owned restaurant is fine, and if you eat too much, you can’t afford it. If there are good foods outside, and the things are cheaper than the cafeteria, then they are willing to eat outside.     Although they live in the factory, the factory only includes accommodation without meals. Most of his brother's monthly wages are sent home, and the rest is given to the cafeteria for meals.     "Yes, there are no stalls selling things outside, let alone food. We all eat in the cafeteria. Not only are they expensive, they are not good. If you put them in front of some factories, they will definitely be loved by the workers. Yes." Ye Dahai said.

    "Yeah, so my eldest brother and I will have a good meal. Grandpa, don't you know that the food in the factory is not as good as cooking with milk, but it is no different from cooking in clean water, but it is unpalatable." Ye Xiaohai said quickly. The factory has a heavy task, and usually only eats the food in the canteen. Naturally, it is not delicious at home.

    "Well, the food in your factory is so bad, why didn't you hear what you said, eat more quickly, and when you go back, I will ask your mother to live for you and prepare some pork sauce, pickles, etc.? , Somehow it's a bit of a taste." When Mrs. Liu heard it, she hurriedly put a few pieces of meat into the bowls of two grandsons.

    These two children are also true. Why didn't they say that the food was poor before, so that when the second child entered the city, he could bring them some food.

    "Milk, it's okay, I have been eating for a few years, and I have long been used to it. I didn't have to eat when I was hungry before, but now some of it is good." Ye Dahai said and asked for his own little brother.

    "Hey, milk, I'm exaggerating. The food in the canteen is not that unpalatable. I'm used to it." Ye Xiaohai, who accepted the laser eyes of his eldest brother, hurriedly lowered his head to pick up rice.

    "Then, grandpa, we can prepare these two days. The day after tomorrow, we can make egg cakes and go to the county with eldest brother to see if they can get milk." Ye Xiaojiang said excitedly.

    The family all looked at Ye Baoguo, the head of the family, and the enthusiasm in his eyes should not be too obvious!

    "Okay, the old lady will trouble you at that time, first make dozens of egg cakes to see how they sell, and if they sell well in the future, add steamed buns." Ye Baoguo made a final decision.

    "Okay, then a few daughters-in-laws will lay hands on them, make things better, and your three brothers will sell them in the county," said Mrs. Liu.

    "Milk, what about me, what about me, I want to go too." Ye Xiaojiang raised his hand aggrievedly and said, he has been jumping for a long time, isn't it because he doesn't have his share.

    "You brat, just wait for news at home!" Ye Baoguo ruthlessly rejected his grandson's request.

    Too many people shouldn't go to this matter. Let the three sons go together, also considering fairness. When the son is older, no matter how good the relationship between brothers is, he will take care of his own little family.

    The eldest eldest son builds an honest job, and the elder three leaves the party’s instincts. Only the second child’s brain is flexible. He is also the same. The second son can bring along the other two brothers, at least so that they can also learn the mind of the second child to do business. One or two points are good!

    After the matter was decided, Mrs. Liu started to collect some flour in the village. The egg cake consumes the most flour. Since it is to be done, it must be cooked and eaten. The people in the county are all people who don't need money.

    The expensive ones are okay. As long as they are delicious, are you rushing to buy the rotten vegetable leaves from the supply and marketing cooperatives in the past few years?

    Lao Ye's home doesn't have much flour in stock, and he usually eats it occasionally in his family. Now that he wants to do business, he must buy some flour with the villagers.